Bash plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bash plate

I've had to cut the AC bashplate thing and it looks cr@p, where did you guys get your alloy deck plate from? did they bend it for ya as well? how much roughly am i looking at? cheers
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by ian619
    I've had to cut the AC bashplate thing and it looks cr@p, where did you guys get your alloy deck plate from? did they bend it for ya as well? how much roughly am i looking at? cheers

Yours looks fine Ian, just paint it satin black though.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Yours looks fine Ian, just paint it satin black though.
      Satin? don't swear at Ian, he's Go Gloss or Go Home!

I have some sheets of Alloy checkerplate, if you want a piece bash plate size we can come to a Beer based deal if you can get up here.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        Satin? don't swear at Ian, he's Go Gloss or Go Home!

I have some sheets of Alloy checkerplate, if you want a piece bash plate size we can come to a Beer based deal if you can get up here.
        Hehe "matt black" wot's that? Ok Tony, after posting last night i phoned my brother in law and he's going to see if he can get me a bit from work, he'll know monday, if he cant i'll give you a call, i'll have to come and get it some time in the following week as the tax runs out on the saxo end of the month and i'm SORN (ing) it, so i'll be without wheels for a while, Cheers
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
        X