exhaust mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust mod

Well this is what i did yesterday. Decided to take the day off to get it done so Jim (copycat) can have the exhaust. It all went well, pipe etc cost 28 quid and the Scorpion box i all ready had. So all in all a good day, and i aint to loud.

Here is a few pic's,

looks nicely done for the DIY
    what size is the pipe. without that centre box anymore you will notice some definate improvement. vroom vroom
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Very nice mate!! looks good.

Comment

Hi Tony, the pipe 2 and a half to 3" on the box, and yes deffo more voom voom.
        Just been a run in it (another day off lol) sounds good not the boy racer loudness but a nice deep brrrrrrr if ya know what i mean.

Comment

Originally posted by magnum force
          Hi Tony, the pipe 2 and a half to 3" on the box, and yes deffo more voom voom.
          Just been a run in it (another day off lol) sounds good not the boy racer loudness but a nice deep brrrrrrr if ya know what i mean.

Looking good, bit smaller than mine on the tail-pipe exit so probably quieter.
          Powered by Toyota!

Comment

Self imposed gagging order.

Comment

But it comes out the back, and therefore is gonna get squashed sooner or later...

You want a side exit job like Vince, and like I'm gonna have next week.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                But it comes out the back, and therefore is gonna get squashed sooner or later...

You want a side exit job like Vince, and like I'm gonna have next week.
                Twas thinking of doing that Andy but after all the off roading ive done of late and never hit the exhaust decided to keep it there, and dont forget the truck is higher now. The last time i was off road i bashed the side step badly so the exhaust would have got it anyway.....swings and roundabouts i think.

Comment

i bet after all that work you was a little bit tired. may be even exhausted!
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
                    i bet after all that work you was a little bit tired. may be even exhausted!
                    LMAO nice 1 Tony

Comment

chav-tastic !!! looking good buddy
                      TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
                        chav-tastic !!! looking good buddy
                        Cheers Bro!!

Comment

Working...
                        X