De ja vous?

Not for everyone!

Comment

It's still funny
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

but it feels good !!

Comment

did you see the one with the cat on LSD?

yea not for everyone. i tried it few years ago and it made me stupid. could hardly stand up. kept talking rubbish. not again! (not lsd)
              Last edited by dieselboy; 20 June 2007, 12:19.
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
                did you see the one with the cat on LSD?

yea not for everyone. i tried it few years ago and it made me stupid. could hardly stand up. kept talking rubbish. not again! (not lsd)
                is there anything i can take to reverse the effect??
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                  is there anything i can take to reverse the effect??
                  i dunno mate
                  Last edited by dieselboy; 21 June 2007, 10:07. Reason: i deleted a little bit
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

bu**er that shi*e!

Best bet is get a 2ltr bottle of cheap cola! Down the damn thing and you'll be on a sugar rush! or just eat lots and lots of green cheap smartie subsitutes!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                      bu**er that shi*e!

Best bet is get a 2ltr bottle of cheap cola! Down the damn thing and you'll be on a sugar rush! or just eat lots and lots of green cheap smartie subsitutes!
                      hehe i done that with 2 1litre bottles of asda blue bolt (red bull) it was crrraaaazzzzzyyyy
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
                        what? of the green stuff? doubt it. that makes you slow like i said, so taking an upper would be logical that it would do the opposite. but instead you have 2 highs at the same time. quite weird.
                        but, i was given something by a japanese fellow, called happy 5. its red in a red packet with 5 written on it. it does the opposite of e, so as to counteract it if you cant sleep. but if you take it on its own it just makes you 'stoned' within about 30 mins.

what is good is nitrous oxide. they sell it in balloons in clubs for people to inhale. im sure thats illegal though. but the 'good' about it is you take 2 or 3 deep breaths and your back to normal like you was 2 minutes earlier.
                        if you have a 'whip' for cream in your kitchen you can find nos in that. use food grade or medical grade only. dont use auto grade as they put sulphur in it so that you get poisoned and dont do it again.
                        stein if you see this then next time you need nos, only get medical grade. the sulphur is a waste if space in the bottle.
                        also ive read that nos is perfectly safe - its laughing gas, and they use it in hospitals every day. they use enough to knock you out, whereas inhaling it in a balloon is enough to make you see weird things, but not knock you out. just make sure your sitting down.

Dude!

Too much information for a family site I think!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                          Dude!

Too much information for a family site I think!!
                          np. theres an easy solution for that:
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                          X