Cornish Surfers are Friendlier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornish Surfers are Friendlier

While in Cornwall for two weeks I have had more waves (from fellow surfers) than in three years in Buckinghamshire!!

Do they wave where you live... infact which area is the most Surf friendley??
    Last edited by madcampbell; 18 June 2007, 22:30.

in the last 18 months the amount of surfs down here is unbelievable.When i got my 1st one 3 years ago you had trouble spotting them and now you cant go anywhere without seeing them.
    The majority will wave or put their hand up if you wave to them
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

i try and wave at as many surfs as possible, but there doesnt seem to be that many down this way apart from C.C and i try to avoid him like the plague.(ONLY JOKING JAS).
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
        in the last 18 months the amount of surfs down here is unbelievable.When i got my 1st one 3 years ago you had trouble spotting them and now you cant go anywhere without seeing them.
        The majority will wave or put their hand up if you wave to them
        See point proven your in Cornwall!!

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell
          While in Cornwall for two weeks I have had more waves (from fellow surfers) than in three years in Buckinghamshire!!

Do they wave where you live... infact which area is the most Surf friendley??
          Loads round the Chester North Wales area - they just dont wave - or maybe they just don't wave at me........................
          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
            Loads round the Chester North Wales area - they just dont wave - or maybe they just don't wave at me........................
            Thats my point there are loads round Me but if you wave or Flash your lights they don't respond....!

Comment

yep have to agree with you there just got back from north wales and flashed and waved at quite a few surfs,hardly got any responce whatsoever.maybe its because i was driving the sharran.they propably though i was some kind of nutter.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Thats my point there are loads round Me but if you wave or Flash your lights they don't respond....!

you're not burgandy are you?????? coz they might just be jealous

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                  yep have to agree with you there just got back from north wales and flashed and waved at quite a few surfs,hardly got any responce whatsoever.maybe its because i was driving the sharran.they propably though i was some kind of nutter.
                  Ha ha ha is that worse than a merc van - coz no one waved back then either

Comment

Yep, same up here in the North East and we're supposed to be a friendly lot. a few of people I've passed have used the Surf for business purposes, so to them I imagine it's just a works van! (It pains me to say that).
                    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

you're not burgandy are you?????? coz they might just be jealous
                      Nope Just Plain old Grey (the only shade to be but that's another topic)

Comment

Ha ha ha soz just got carried away with the moment back there- ya know switchin between threads

Comment

The Topic is fine, after all it's GREY area & the Best Colour

There's always a Payback .... Ya just can't see it Comin !!!!
                          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
                            The Topic is fine, after all it's GREY area & the Best Colour

There's always a Payback .... Ya just can't see it Comin !!!!

oooooo great entrance...........

Comment

Working...
                            X