Still not fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still not fixed

Just back from hospital after checking broken leg, which happened March 1st.
    Still not healing, although in no pain or anything, they have put new plaster on again for another month.
    Its a real pain in the neck. Maybe should have let them put metal rod down the Tibia.
    Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Originally posted by Philip
    Its a real pain in the neck.
    Philip

:P
    hope you get it sorted eventually mate!
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Still not healing, although in no pain or anything, they have put new plaster on again for another month.
      Its a real pain in the neck. Maybe should have let them put metal rod down the Tibia.
      Philip
      we should have our exclusive club then Phil.My hip still ain't healed either so have to wait another 4 weeks now and see the consultant and xrays again.

Good luck with yours anyway
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

hey richard doubt that they will let philip in your hip op clubs
        but then again you might not be allowed in he's break dancing clubs

btw joking apart hope you both heal soon
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Philip
          Trust me you're better off without one, it will heal when it's good and ready. I had the nail put in when i broke my leg, and with it came MRSA. Had it removed four days later. Also another down side to the nail is if you break your leg again the nail can bend inside the bone and they have to remove the lower half of the broken leg to get it out. Hope it all heals well soon. If it's the bone thats not granulating you can get calcium tablets to aid this. Have a word with your GP they will point you in the right direction. My consultant told me about them. Good luck and chin up.
          http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

New sectiom

Maybe we should have a section for the incapacitated, where we can all moan and groan about our ailments!!!!
            Still Searching,
            Dick Whittington

Comment

Seems like yourself and Richard are having a bit of a bad time of it at the moment but it does get better. When you reach 13 months and still no improvement, that gets a little disheartening, but after 11 ops and 28 hours of anaesthetic and 4 years (to the day on 20th june), i'm back on the water skis and bike so it can only get better from here.Those who have never suffered a broken bone or shattered in my case can really never even imagine what you're going through. Only we know how bad it really is hehe. Keep smiling dude
              http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Oscar Goldman & Rudi Wells may still be in Business lads. It will cost you around $60 million now with inflation.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

Hope it's heals soon Philip, yup you and richard should ask Koi for a disabled surfers section
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Get well soon Phil, and DON'T drop any more Fuel Cats
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                    X