Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the old girl does well

i have been offroading today with my mate he is in the north east response
    4x4 club.after all the rain we had this week the site was very boggy so as you could imagine every one was getting stuck with the exception of the surf,yes the big macho tyres did the job perfect.i had the most enjoyable day pulling landrovers out the mud.oh i'll sleep easy tonight.
    as i said today british is not always the best....
    colin

Im glad you enjoed yourself after your SURF woes, It goes to prove theres nothing like a SURF to keep you moving
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

british aint best

Originally posted by colin timney
      i have been offroading today with my mate he is in the north east response
      4x4 club.after all the rain we had this week the site was very boggy so as you could imagine every one was getting stuck with the exception of the surf,yes the big macho tyres did the job perfect.i had the most enjoyable day pulling landrovers out the mud.oh i'll sleep easy tonight.
      as i said today british is not always the best....
      colin
      this tolal pleb at work keeps showing(or kept) showing me a pic of a disco pulling a surf out of a hole. as of ten o clock this morning all he has managed to do is get his very stuck motor even more stuck. i may be making the situation worse by driving past him every so often(lucky 4 me work is one big smelly, very muddy waste water treatment works) i may pull him out later dunno yet!!!

aint life grand sometimes
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
        this tolal pleb at work keeps showing(or kept) showing me a pic of a disco pulling a surf out of a hole. as of ten o clock this morning all he has managed to do is get his very stuck motor even more stuck. i may be making the situation worse by driving past him every so often(lucky 4 me work is one big smelly, very muddy waste water treatment works) i may pull him out later dunno yet!!!

hahaha. tell him to call the AA
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200

Be careful as to which gear you use - you don't want to 'accidently' push him further down the hole do you ?
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
          X