yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want a alcort minifish boat thing?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want a alcort minifish boat thing?!?

ok! the situation is this! My Dad has asked to put the Alcort minifish boat thing! on Ebay! He just wants rid of it! Its got some bits n bobs with it! dont know what really! No trailer!

If anyone wants it to either add to there collection or to start sailing just drop a message here and we can come to some sort of arongemont! (little britan)

Ive got pics on my phone that i can put up here if anyones interested!!

I'd like to see some pictures of it as am looking at getting into sailing, how much work is needed to get it going ? cheers John

Comment

get the pictures on pleeeeeeeese
      www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Ok just spoke to my dad, he says its a gunter mast or somet! Its all there but the clip that holds the 2nd mast to the 1st one is busted! So i imagine quite a easy/cheap repair

This pic is NOT the one im giving away but its exactly the same! i'll get some pictures on here asap! There on my mobile and my mobiles on charge and the USB lead goes in the same hole as the charger!

Comment

At the mention of minifish I was thinking of something to launch me lobster posts from
          www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

any news or photos yet ?

Comment

hello mate,

couple of shots, It needs cleaning! It was cleaned before and then got a bit manky again But i do know it comes up 'minty fresh' white!

If your interested, Let me know. i can get my dad to get all the parts out of the garage. It will need collecting and has no trailer or anything im afraid.

Sorry the shots dont have the masts in/up but they are all in the garage (dry stored )

Comment

I'd love to have it but not sure how I'd pick it up would it go in the surf with the back window open and seats down do you think ?

Comment

Originally posted by John McC
                  I'd love to have it but not sure how I'd pick it up would it go in the surf with the back window open and seats down do you think ?
                  possibly!! I'll get a tape out tomorrow and measure it up all for you mate!

The back of the surf is shockingly large ive found on several occasions when my sister moved house.

I'll get back to you on it asap mate!

Comment

Working...
                  X