piccys from wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• piccys from wales

well we took about 400 pics but here are just a few,the view from the top of snowdon is amazing when its not covered in cloud.

www.overfab.uk

Very nice Did you take the Surf btw?
    I Love Wales

Comment

Come on, Stein. You know you have to have an obligatory Surf picture in there mate!
      Last edited by Scorpion; 17 June 2007, 11:21.
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

na i didnt take the truck,it would of cost me an arm and a leg in fuel,we took the sharran instead.we covered just under a thousand miles in one week.we knew when we had arrived back in england though.you only had to look at the state of the roads,theres something about them welsh roads,cant quite put me finger on it,but what a pleasure to drive on them especially up and around the mountain ranges.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
          na i didnt take the truck,it would of cost me an arm and a leg in fuel,we took the sharran instead.we covered just under a thousand miles in one week.we knew when we had arrived back in england though.you only had to look at the state of the roads, theres something about them welsh roads,cant quite put me finger on it,but what a pleasure to drive on them especially up and around the mountain ranges.

theres something about them welsh roads,cant quite put me finger on it,but what a pleasure to drive on them especially up and around the mountain ranges,

the sheep beside them maybe ?????

nice pics btw
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
          X