Driving at last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving at last

Just started to drive again today but only short trips at the moment as its painfull getting in and out the surf but hopefully in the next few weeks after my hip ball joint has fused together properly then i can start to drive a bit further.How nice it was to be able to just drive around the block a couple of times and cant wait till i am able to drive further but just taking it one step at a time and going steady but at least i can get out the house and not have to rely on others to drive me about anymore
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Self sufficient,independant the open road. Can't beat it
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      Just started to drive again today but only short trips at the moment as its painfull getting in and out the surf but hopefully in the next few weeks after my hip ball joint has fused together properly then i can start to drive a bit further.How nice it was to be able to just drive around the block a couple of times and cant wait till i am able to drive further but just taking it one step at a time and going steady but at least i can get out the house and not have to rely on others to drive me about anymore
      good for you m8 glad to hear your on the mend its no fun stuck at home

Comment

Yeah but no but...........

If you (with the help of me and Vatch) hadn't been so foolish and lifted your truck by 5'' it would be A LOT easier to get into

so its all your fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, Hi Rich, Glad you're on the mend, see you September for the RTTS

REMEMBER THIS

Last edited by The Lovely Boyo; 16 June 2007, 00:22.
        Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Oh yes i remember that.At least i aint broken the pins/screws in my hip yet (fingers crossed).
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Great news Richard - good to hear you are back on your wheels.....
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
            X