SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by charvell
          you need to get out more mate
          funny you should say that, i hear that a lot
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by huff_diggler
            cant stand lost. ive been downloading it for my mum to watch, now she has seen every episode, i no doubt will be downloading season 4 when its shown on tv...
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

hmmmm interestiing what do i do now i can start it ????could you please do some follow up vids
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Please when can we have a post showing how to stop a surf as I'm running very short of fuel now, she be ticking over since your first post.

Tony
                www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                  hmmmm interestiing what do i do now i can start it ????could you please do some follow up vids
                  ok, if you want ill show you how to do S bends on grass with the back end fish tailing and the car going pure sideways
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by tonytom
                    Please when can we have a post showing how to stop a surf as I'm running very short of fuel now, she be ticking over since your first post.

Tony
                    thats easy mate. just follow the video again, but in reverse
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
                      ok, if you want ill show you how to do S bends on grass with the back end fish tailing and the car going pure sideways
                      Grass... can you not do them on tarmac? Saying that, with these 50/50's I have on now I dont think I can do them on tarmac these days.. if its raining still later I will have a go he he
                      -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Originally posted by max6674
                        Grass... can you not do them on tarmac? Saying that, with these 50/50's I have on now I dont think I can do them on tarmac these days.. if its raining still later I will have a go he he
                        i can but being up so high any body roll throws me off completely! im used to beeing almost on the floor with 35 profile! on the grass its a lot smoother
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Just watched your amaziing vid again.. is your oil preasure low? The needle didnt seem to move at all when you fired her up, or maybe it was just the position of the cam?
                          -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Just watched your amaziing vid again.. is your oil preasure low? The needle didnt seem to move at all when you fired her up, or maybe it was just the position of the cam?
                            hmm, how quick should it go up? it doesnt shoot up, but it does go to just below the 1st line on tickover. normal driving its just about half way.. ive noticed that when i first got it it used to get to half way quicker but now takes a little longer. down the motorway when im caining it it just goes over half way.
                            do we think an oil pump is in order? ive just bought £220 worth of injectors

where is the oil pump anyway? on my old car it was on the side of the block, but in my mates astra its in the block under the sump. my oil level is just over the max mark -that was an accident!

im driving to italy in 2 months, so i will do it if we all agree... actually might just do it for peace of mind...
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

ill get another vid tomorrow morning and show you again. it started going up in the vid, but only just.
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                              X