Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo Timer No Power Power Supply

Hi guys

I recently had a problem with my batteries in the fact that every time the engine started to turn over the shear monstrosity of the awsome power shook the connection lose. After investigation, cleaning of the connections with a wire brush and the removal of a dodgy plastic clip the problem's sorted.

In the process however the turbo timer seems to have died. I guess at some point in the process The connection may have been buggered up, I've looked under the bonnet and the only secondary connections going into the battery seem rather thick to match up to the wire going into the back of the timer unit.

I guess at some point I'll have a look at the timer unit to see if the freaky power cycles may have blown something. I just wandered as the unit seems to have come with the truck from Japan if there was anything I'm missing. Perhaps there's a particular place they wire their clever little electrics to? Forgive me if i'm being stupid but tinkering with cars is kind of new to me but I'm getting better and learning quick

Cheers

Chris
    here's to new horizons
Working...
X