Another kin buss rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another kin buss rant

Went for a few as usual friday night, waited for the bus usual time, did'nt come, i waited just under an hour, with me chinese congealing by the minuit,
    when it did arrive the driver said oh they changed the service to every hour in the evening, summat to do with the council not funding it, the way he said it was like i was the only c**t that did'nt know, great aint it, they just change the dam rules and leave ya hanging there, on top of that the yobs were out in strenght friday night all the way home all i seemed to see was scroats in the road up to no good and when we finally got to havant the driver said theres been some trouble in a certain road and he would'nt be stopping there and watch out in case someone throws stuff at the buss,
    WTF's it comeing to,

And then they tell you to use public transport and not your car, boll0cks
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by ian619
    Went for a few as usual friday night, waited for the bus usual time, did'nt come, i waited just under an hour, with me chinese congealing by the minuit,
    when it did arrive the driver said oh they changed the service to every hour in the evening, summat to do with the council not funding it, the way he said it was like i was the only c**t that did'nt know, great aint it, they just change the dam rules and leave ya hanging there, on top of that the yobs were out in strenght friday night all the way home all i seemed to see was scroats in the road up to no good and when we finally got to havant the driver said theres been some trouble in a certain road and he would'nt be stopping there and watch out in case someone throws stuff at the buss,
    WTF's it comeing to,

And then they tell you to use public transport and not your car, boll0cks

i take it that your not a fan of public transport then ian ???
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
      I certainly aint mate, the pleasant effect of a few pints a good evening out are totaly ruined by late busses, yobs, and a could'nt give a f**k attitude,
      Think i'll stay in a get pi$$ed, and they can shove their transport
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
        you not been to pompey at night have you
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
          you not been to pompey at night have you

sure have got a mate just around the corner fom ian
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Hi there was in Portsmouth area a couple weeks ago we hit the country pubs on outskirts I thought it was a nice peaceful area though if you wern't a local I noticed a couple of publicans ignored us for the locals everytime when we tried to get food or a fresh pint.

JB
            www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

The bus service through my village is a waste of time if I'm ever forced to use it. To get to work at 09:00 I'd need to catch a bus in the village at 07:23 to get the Banbury and approx. 08:00, then wait for 25 mins, to get a bus to Warwick that will arrive there approx 09:30, then from Warwick to the office would be another bus to the tech park, so if I'm lucky, I'll get to my desk sometime around 10:00.....to get there any earlier, I'd need to leave the day before......so, this is an adequate replacement for my car is it?
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Whats a bus?
                I only live 11 miles from the centre of Southampton, and these things are very rare, and never going in the right direction. For some reason whenever I'm going to and from work they don't seem to even be on the roads.
                Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Working...
                X