Jeremy Paxman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremy Paxman

Why dont people ever answer this blokes questions? Ive even seen him keep simplifying the same question until it was a simple yes or no answer and he still didnt get a straight one!

Oh Nana, what's my name?

Not sure about that one

For me it would be because hes a pompous arse and annoying git, but others may have different reasons

Bogus
    Сви можемо

Comment

was he interviewing Hazel Blears?
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

agree with the 2 of you.

talk about on the fence

cheers scotty

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
          Not sure about that one

For me it would be because hes a pompous arse and annoying git, but others may have different reasons

Bogus
          hahaha what?
          i seriously think his questions are valid and to the point (may be ive seen different show to you?)
          but in about 20 mins he has asked the same question in 40 different ways without an answer!
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
            was he interviewing Hazel Blears?
            sorry who?
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
              sorry who?
              She is a poison dwarf standing for the deputy leadership. the only staight answer she has ever given is ' i loves me boss'. orrible she is, orrible...
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                She is a poison dwarf standing for the deputy leadership. the only staight answer she has ever given is ' i loves me boss'. orrible she is, orrible...
                pmsl
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

The reason he never gets a straight answer is simple, he's aiming the questions at POLITITIONS.

They are highly trained at avoiding questions and prevaracating (spelling?) around the bush. ( as wallace would say)
                  Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                    The reason he never gets a straight answer is simple, he's aiming the questions at POLITITIONS.

They are highly trained at avoiding questions and prevaracating (spelling?) around the bush. ( as wallace would say)
                    Would that be pronounced "Polly-t1t-irons"? It is still fines week isn't it...... TREV!!!!
                    Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X