No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ian619
    Welcome Rob, you on the Aus surf site as well?
    Dont go for the pansy ass'ed safari snorkel!! make your own useing the
    CENTRAL HEATING FLUE DUCT METHOD!!!!!!!
    I had a quick look at the Aus site... might join, might not... this one seems to be a bit more "lively"... still getting used to the layout though... (ive been into the RAV4 forum quite a bit at : www.rav4world.com as that is our OTHER 4wd... )
    1993 HiLux Surf (mine)
    1998 RAV4 (hers)

Comment

Iv'e got some cast iron pipe left can I have the instructions

Hey if it works got to be better than mine co's I haven't got one only jealous

Cheers JB
      www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Seen that one before Thats the 2" wastepipe method, i'm talkin bout the actual alloy (accept no substitutes) flue tube method, just think! for the price of a safari you can have twin polished real alluminum snorkels and still have enough left for a couple of blinding pi$$ up's
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
          Seen that one before Thats the 2" wastepipe method, i'm talkin bout the actual alloy (accept no substitutes) flue tube method, just think! for the price of a safari you can have twin polished real alluminum snorkels and still have enough left for a couple of blinding pi$$ up's
          Thanks for the idea.... but I'll go with a AIRTEK snorkel or Safari snorkel... will be a few months yet anyway...
          1993 HiLux Surf (mine)
          1998 RAV4 (hers)

Comment

Well Ladies and Gents, I have finally taken delivery of my wonderful Surf..

What a machine.. took it out tonight for a run and was amazed at just how civilized it really is... The kids even mentioned how "smooth" the ride was... WOW!!!

I should have gotten this thing years ago instead of wasting my time and money on boring sh#t boxes...

Pictures to come....
            1993 HiLux Surf (mine)
            1998 RAV4 (hers)

Comment

Welcome to the forum rob, hope u have fun. Cant wait to see the pics, bet its a nice colour to (black).

Comment

Here you go ladies and gents, as promised... weather cleared for a few mins so I went and took some pics...

Whadda ya think?
                1993 HiLux Surf (mine)
                1998 RAV4 (hers)

Comment

Originally posted by SURFerRob
                  Here you go ladies and gents, as promised... weather cleared for a few mins so I went and took some pics...

Whadda ya think?
                  Love the bumper! Nice truck.... Now lift it!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X