yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Must For All The Old Timers Out There!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Must For All The Old Timers Out There!!!!

Just put this on e bay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...rch.ebay.co.uk
    sure there must be someone on here thinking of upgrading there truck!! gotta be the coolest set of wheels going!!!! check other auctions for more gear as well, cheers

p.s/ just use your imagination how cool would you look driving this with 35" tyres and blinged up ......you know you want it

Better with tracks..................
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by jedi
      Just put this on e bay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...rch.ebay.co.uk
      sure there must be someone on here thinking of upgrading there truck!! gotta be the coolest set of wheels going!!!! check other auctions for more gear as well, cheers

p.s/ just use your imagination how cool would you look driving this with 35" tyres and blinged up ......you know you want it
      Thats a mobile dentist's chair
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

That's not an electric wheelchair, it's the project beginnings for another series of "Robot Wars"
        Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by L3Mm1n6
          That's not an electric wheelchair, it's the project beginnings for another series of "Robot Wars"
          nope
          terminator 4 - rise of stephen hawking
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

johnny five is alive

Comment

Timmmyyy !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by L3Mm1n6
                Yep you sussed me gotta let it go no money to finish ahh well...

love max,paddy and ray von.

Comment

whats with the mattress? looks erm nice, reminds me of an ad i saw in a local paper some years ago that sort of read:-

for sale, one single mattress, hardley used, vgc, slight smell of urine. £20 ono

doesnt do your photo any good mate, i wouldnt buy the elec chair just because of that terrible mattress in the back ground, only a bit of advice, what do i know etc etc
                  The benchmark....

Comment

Originally posted by huff_diggler
                    whats with the mattress? looks erm nice, reminds me of an ad i saw in a local paper some years ago that sort of read:-

for sale, one single mattress, hardley used, vgc, slight smell of urine. £20 ono

doesnt do your photo any good mate, i wouldnt buy the elec chair just because of that terrible mattress in the back ground, only a bit of advice, what do i know etc etc
                    Yes mate the mattress is for sale £10 slight smell of s**t !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jedi
                      Yes mate the mattress is for sale £10 slight smell of s**t !!!!

sold!
                      The benchmark....

Comment

Originally posted by huff_diggler
                        sold!

would you like the mattress gift wrapping?

Comment

only if you have brown with a hint of corn
                          The benchmark....

Comment

Hehehehehehe................
                            http://www.woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6623359
                            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                            X