holey cow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holey cow!

this isnt the best thing to happen just before your about to head off home at about 9:30 on a saturday night.
    the car was there all night until we could go back with the surf the next day.
    then as i pulled it out, the person who suggested we go down this bit was driving and panicked and floored it in reverse. so i had to give him room, and reversed more and slipped down the bank getting myself stuck.
    it was the worse sunday ive had in ages. more grey hairs coming...
    the mud was so wet that water was sitting on top in puddles. if you stood on it you would sink and loose your shoe. even the planks of wood sunk and we lost a couple!
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Originally posted by tonyppe
    this isnt the best thing to happen just before your about to head off home at about 9:30 on a saturday night.
    the car was there all night until we could go back with the surf the next day.
    then as i pulled it out, the person who suggested we go down this bit was driving and panicked and floored it in reverse. so i had to give him room, and reversed more and slipped down the bank getting myself stuck.
    it was the worse sunday ive had in ages. more grey hairs coming...
    the mud was so wet that water was sitting on top in puddles. if you stood on it you would sink and loose your shoe. even the planks of wood sunk and we lost a couple!

OK. I've read through that post three times and I still can't find any cows with holes in!

Are you saying you were in a P****o (sheesh!) on Saturday night and got stuck, left it there overnight and went back the next morning (Sunday) and pulled the P****o out with your Surf?

Where are the cows???

Comment

Nev

Comment

www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev
          Nev
          Holy cow batman!!

Comment

hahahahahaha
            Bushwacker your correct

but then i fell down a ditch in my surf and started to sink

mate it felt like lorrel and hardy. as soon as i was pulled out i reversed all the way until i could turn round and then i drove off pretty quick. obvously the rope was un-hooked first.
            i was surprised it was there the next day to be honest.
            and i tried to save my car from getting muddy so i parked it on the road and made them walk with the equipment to dig it out. i carried the jack and some other things, about 30 min walk. my shoulders have hurt since monday morning
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

just to add, i let the tyres down to 10psi, and we digged as much as we could.
              i expected to see the tyres bulging at the bottom. but they didnt because it had sunk so much the car was being held up by the chassis and fuel tank in the mud!
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
              X