Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a members truck?

Saw this truck in cornwall

Look at the size of the wheel arches..made my truck look like its smaller brother..

Originally posted by madcampbell
    Saw this truck in cornwall

Look at the size of the wheel arches..made my truck look like its smaller brother..
    I've been trying to find a supplier for those arches (without the rubber extensions), but without luck. They almost look like OEM ones, and I've seen a few trucks with them fitted.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

if its a 2.4 with 36" tyres then yes its a members truck from Truro
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
        I've been trying to find a supplier for those arches (without the rubber extensions), but without luck. They almost look like OEM ones, and I've seen a few trucks with them fitted.
        I think they are oem and the rubber bit is the add-on.
        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Well, they look a bit wider than my arches, but it's a bit difficult to tell from that shot. However I have definately seen arches that look OEM, but are much bigger than standard.
          Paul </Slugsie>
          Immortal.so far!

Comment

Wheel Arches

Hi Paul answer your phone will you. Anyway l have 3 oversize arches 4th one smashed to bits, if you know any body who is good with fibreglass and could make a mirror image of the o/s/f you would have a full set then.
            Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
              Hi Paul answer your phone will you. Anyway l have 3 oversize arches 4th one smashed to bits, if you know any body who is good with fibreglass and could make a mirror image of the o/s/f you would have a full set then.
              Sorry Bob, I was out. I'm interested in the arches for sure, so I'll give you a bell tomorrow.

Just going to do a bit of wiring now.
              Paul </Slugsie>
              Immortal.so far!

Comment

Sorry Bob, I was out. I'm interested in the arches for sure, so I'll give you a bell tomorrow.

Just going to do a bit of wiring now.
                Hi Paul here,s acouple of pics to show the difference the white one is a standard type.
                Last edited by Hilux; 6 June 2007, 22:31.
                Live Life To The Full

Comment

I think I found some on german ebay but everyone just called me a pervert and said I was after grumble mags.

Comment

that looks like crantock or holywell bay carpark sad i know
                    if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Working...
                    X