what colour Paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what colour Paint

what colour paint is mine! got the number 8E3 out of the engine bay and phoned it through to milners,received it on saturday, sprayed my wheel arch and left it for a couple of hours and now have a lovely shade of purple!!!.To my knowledge surfs are not purple,

Originally posted by Nkerridge
    what colour paint is mine! got the number 8E3 out of the engine bay and phoned it through to milners,received it on saturday, sprayed my wheel arch and left it for a couple of hours and now have a lovely shade of purple!!!.To my knowledge surfs are not purple,

hehe yours is
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

It depends on the paint manufacturer. There are about four different 8E3 blues, there should be an extra letter after the number I think, anyway the one you want is 8E3 Mica blue.

Or shake the can for a lot longer!

Comment

Oh no! I've just bought a can from Milners as well with same code. Not yet used it however.
        I would say that you may perhaps not have shaken it up enough. Those cans do need some serious shaking and preferably when it's reasonably warm.

Over the years, I have noticed that blue colours often spray purple when not shaken properly.
        Just a thought.

Comment

you might be right i only shook mine for about 15minutes

Comment

Working...
          X