steins back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surfenstein
    well guys i got stein back today,the paint needs to harden off for a week or two then i can get out there with a polishing mop and make the paint look like glass.so what do you all think.

the dogs bollox mate, how much? or did you do it your self.
    The benchmark....

Comment

COOL OR WHAT.
      Working at last.......

Comment

like this
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

dogs balearics
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

looking good mate
            needs some of that green back on it

Comment

Have to say the guys done a real good job. Looks the nuts. How many top coats did the guy do??

Comment

NOW !!.. about those front lights .................
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

thanks for all the positive replies guys.sledge there is some green on it,in the form of stickers,dave dont $$$$$$ start with the front lights, and the guy put two top coats on.but ive discovered a few runs.nothing that a little buffing wont take out.the finish isnt great,its a bit orange peel.but give it a week for the paint to harden off properly and a day with the buffer and hopefully all will be gleaming.then to get it dirty.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Hows that lovely new paint gonna like welding splatter over it when we fit the exo-cage to it?

At least you picked the right colour, now go and get it muddy again!
                    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                      Hows that lovely new paint gonna like welding splatter over it when we fit the exo-cage to it?

you hold the bar and i will weld it then i cant blame you for messing it up. seriously though ive got an old fire blanket here so that should stop the spatter going on to the paintwork.have you made room yet????
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

thats easy, just dont use mig or arc! use TIG. if its good enough for aeroplanes its good enough for exocages!
                        then i can lend a hand
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                        X