yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cadwell airtime....................... ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cadwell airtime....................... ..

one for the bikers, liked this piccy i just received of my last track day at Cadwell a couple of weeks ago, this section is called the "Mountain", awesome track, anyone done it?

and this is Barn corner leading onto the start/finish straight

Surfs are great, but bikes give you an adrenaline rush that 4 wheels can't come close to!!
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy

nice action shots.love the bike.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Never done a track day but that looks FUN, crakin piccie's. You are right 'bout cars they do have uses but nowt beats a bike for the rush.

Comment

I've never ridden a bike, but I have taken a single seat Formula Ford round Oulton Park, that is a rush.

BTW, cracking pics.
        Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

I've always loved big bikes - but never had the bottle to get / ride one on our roads.
          great pictures though - did you take them? what camera have you got?
          Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

Originally posted by jaky cakes
            great pictures though - did you take them? what camera have you got?
            Originally posted by rsvr
            one for the bikers, liked this piccy i just received of my last track day at Cadwell a couple of weeks ago, this section is called the "Mountain", awesome track, anyone done it?

Surfs are great, but bikes give you an adrenaline rush that 4 wheels can't come close to!!
            Think its him on the bike! Great piccy

Comment

Aye, that's me on the bike, would need to have very special skills to do that and take my own pics, there is a company do them trackside and sell them to the punters after the day is over.

Great quality and pin sharp, you can even see the fly squash on the front......

Comment

[QUOTE=rsvr]

[/IMG]
                [QUOTE]
                nice pics. my mate has a supermoto and does 50/50 track and dirt racing.

wheres your shadow in this pic? looks photoshopped
                i say it cos you can see where the sun is because of the shadow of your leg on the bike, but no floor shadow
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Haha, nice one Tony........rumbled eh!! i have had it on an Aprilia forum for two weeks and nobody noticed there was no shadow, here is the original, well spotted dude !!!

Comment

cut the shadow out with the lasso tool and paste it in there

or you can select the bike and use a special shadow thingy but im not sure how to do that
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                    X