Home!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home!!!

Just got in after a bit of a mare of a journey.

Flight from Valparaiso late because a) Plane knackered b) storms in Atlanta (my transatlantic flight). So after a 1.5 hr delay while they fixed the plane, and a really rough flight to Atlanta where we had to stooge around for half an hour before we could land, it was a joy to step onto the BA 777, a little piece of England in a crazy country.

No messing about from the Brit pilot. Full beans and a steep climb to get us through the $$$$ in double quick time.

Now for a nice full English, then a couple of hours in bed before a few beers out tonight. Done and done!

Vince, you want your T-shirt posted or are you up this way at all in the future? Woodzie? Vatch?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Originally posted by Apache
    Just got in after a bit of a mare of a journey.

Flight from Valparaiso late because a) Plane knackered b) storms in Atlanta (my transatlantic flight). So after a 1.5 hr delay while they fixed the plane, and a really rough flight to Atlanta where we had to stooge around for half an hour before we could land, it was a joy to step onto the BA 777, a little piece of England in a crazy country.

No messing about from the Brit pilot. Full beans and a steep climb to get us through the $$$$ in double quick time.

Now for a nice full English, then a couple of hours in bed before a few beers out tonight. Done and done!

Vince, you want your T-shirt posted or are you up this way at all in the future? Woodzie? Vatch?

Could you post it please, let me know the cost.

Cheers.

Comment

Same here
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

OK both. Will do tomorrow. Too spaced to do anything this afternoon. PM addresses please. Dont think I still have them.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          OK both. Will do tomorrow. Too spaced to do anything this afternoon. PM addresses please. Dont think I still have them.
          Thanks again.......you have a PM
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
            Thanks again.......you have a PM
            Vicki's going to the PO so will post it. I have to wrap the others so they'll have to wait.

Comment

Welcome back Andy - did you get the stick of rock????
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Welcome back Andy.

Comment

Nice to see u back mate. Will send the laughing bear to cheer u up.

Comment

hi andy welcome back mate.i will be coming up for the return journey so i will pick the goodies up then.anything you need while im at it.dont forget to give me the bash plate measurements.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Will do mate. I'll try to do measurements this weekend.

Comment

Did you like the bath ale......If so i'll send some up with mark
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                          hi andy welcome back mate.i will be coming up for the return journey so i will pick the goodies up then.anything you need while im at it.dont forget to give me the bash plate measurements.
                          You making bash plates too now???
                          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Bath water?

Comment

Does the pope pray?

Comment

Working...
                              X