No announcement yet.

4x4Toys Summer BBQ/campout- 4th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to have to bail out (again), i double booked. It's the same day as my mates wedding, i will get to one of these dos sometime soon, i been trying since last summer but stuffs come up every time.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
      I'm going to have to bail out (again), i double booked. It's the same day as my mates wedding, i will get to one of these dos sometime soon, i been trying since last summer but stuffs come up every time.
      Thats a bummer as i was hoping to see the bumper
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
        Thats a bummer as i was hoping to see the bumper
        D'you reckon he'd notice if i found an impersonator to be an usher? or shall i try and get him sloshed and disappear early? I was hoping to hear more on the bumper this week, if it was finished i was going to grovel to joker and see if he would bring it back down when he goes up there, he's closer than warwick by 110 mile each way.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
          D'you reckon he'd notice if i found an impersonator to be an usher? or shall i try and get him sloshed and disappear early? I was hoping to hear more on the bumper this week, if it was finished i was going to grovel to joker and see if he would bring it back down when he goes up there, he's closer than warwick by 110 mile each way.
          just spoke to 4x4rus he said the are working flat out for billing, he wants me to go up after that to look at surf and sort out where i can put atf cooler,
          if you aint picked up bumper by then i will pick it up for you
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
            just spoke to 4x4rus he said the are working flat out for billing, he wants me to go up after that to look at surf and sort out where i can put atf cooler,
            if you aint picked up bumper by then i will pick it up for you
            I'm still considering going up to billing, and hopefully picking up the bumper from them there. Speaking to 4x4rus while i was up there they had a lot of work on, but i got the impression it wouldn't take them too long to finish off the bumper. If i don't get to billing or it's not finished by then i might well be back in touch. Cheers.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Never mind mate!
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

BTTT.

Not long now!!
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Don't forget!!
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

will my truck be ready to collect then? Or can pick it up before then, if it's ok? how is she by the way?
                    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Working

Sadly I'll be at the 2020 finals at Edgbaston. Have a great day.

Sorry for being away for so long but have been juggling work and travelling up and down to Sunderland to look after in laws. One has Cancer and the other has Alzheimers!!!
                      Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Piker
                        Sadly I'll be at the 2020 finals at Edgbaston. Have a great day.

Sorry for being away for so long but have been juggling work and travelling up and down to Sunderland to look after in laws. One has Cancer and the other has Alzheimers!!!
                        wondered what happened to you martin thought you might have been saving up for a real truck
                        sorry to hear about your inlaws
                        daughters birthday on 4th

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                          wondered what happened to you martin thought you might have been saving up for a real truck
                          sorry to hear about your inlaws
                          daughters birthday on 4th
                          Got a real truck thanks, just changed the radiator and can now exceed the 90mph teperature enforced speed limit!
                          Who's daughter yours or mine? Thought mine were in April and July!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Piker
                            Got a real truck thanks, just changed the radiator and can now exceed the 90mph teperature enforced speed limit!
                            Who's daughter yours or mine? Thought mine were in April and July!!!
                            my daughters , got probs with my truck tony said it may be the injectors
                            plus getting well hot

Comment

Funny you should say that. Mine was getting hot too. Tried loads of things and eventually decided it was the rad, so ordered one. Had to do a round trip to Sunderland before it came so in desperation I took the spotlights off the A bar. Guess what, it added another 10mph to the speed at which it started overheating!

Comment

Working...
                              X