Idiot of the millenium!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot of the millenium!

Saw a big pick-up full of teens yesterday. He stopped at lights at an intersection and the barbecue sitting in the back of the truck fell over.

OK, no big deal. No-one's gonna drive along with a lit barbie in their truck...

Oh no?

Cue smoke and shouts from the truck following behind...

"DUDE!!! DUDE!!! Your f***ing trucks on fire man!!!"

Sure enough, stuff on the back of his truck was on fire. He jumped up and poured the contents of his icebox, and the following truck's icebox into the back on his truck.

Oh how we laughed!

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

PMSL!!!!!!!!

Damn - some Americans are dumb, but that really takes the biscuit!!

I suppose the shouts of 'Your truck is smoking dude' were just greeted with thumbs up and grins.......
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

hahaha. you wouldnt get away with that over here.
      was it a nice truck
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Should have used propane!

Comment

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I'll just go for Idiot of the Year Then !

I put 45 ltrs of unleadedinto my Hair Salon last week . The man from Green Flag stopped laughing after pumping out 55ltrs of diesel /unleaded mix 60 quid labour 1quid per ltr disposal charge all plus VAT 237gbp So I will take my bow now and await the barrage !
            Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h

I put 45 ltrs of unleadedinto my Hair Salon last week . The man from Green Flag stopped laughing after pumping out 55ltrs of diesel /unleaded mix 60 quid labour 1quid per ltr disposal charge all plus VAT 237gbp So I will take my bow now and await the barrage !
              You are duly entered
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Bl00dy expensive tank of fuel.

Comment

Originally posted by John h

i did that a few weeks back, the difference being i drove half a mile back home and emptyed the tank out, been putting it back bit by bit, got 25ltrs left to go.
                  The benchmark....

Comment

There was a couple (middle aged) in Sainsbury's filling station in Leamington a while back, with a BRAND NEW TD3 Diesel...who had just emptied 70 + litres of unleaded into it, and then realised it was an oil burner - but rather than go back all sheepish, they tried to imply that it was somehow the fault of Sainsbury's for not making it clear to them.....

So, the yellow hose, not green, black handle, not green, the thingy on the display that points at diesel or unleaded, the unleaded bit on the receipt..... not sure they could have made it much clearer - and after a few minutes of waiting for them to shut up, I pointed out that it was their mistake - not Sainsbury's and would they be kind enough to call the AA and stop harrassing the garage, who hadn't done anything wrong....
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                      Bl00dy expensive tank of fuel.
                      I got me Morrisons points for the fuel ! But the shame when a neighbour calls to say that he has just seen my truck being towed away from the supermarket and was then seen by countless others....... oh the joy of living in a small village !
                      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
                      X