No announcement yet.

4x4rus winch bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice job im still intrested but how will i get around my 2" lift any ideas ???
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

hey there guys

i am interested for sure only as i only got paid half my dosh this month i am a little short so will be interested soon,

so i am interested for the niche in the market just not immediatley..

ttfn

graham

Comment

Originally posted by graham78
        hey there guys

i am interested for sure only as i only got paid half my dosh this month i am a little short so will be interested soon,

so i am interested for the niche in the market just not immediatley..

ttfn

graham
        Like wise stuffed till september at the mo
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
          Metal strip or ask for the brackets to be 2 inches further out
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
            Got an email back today

and fingers crossed it looks like a goer
            hows thing nero?

when are hoping that it will all happen? droping the truck off and so on.

do you have any idea of how long it will take them to fab one up, so we can have a look.?

thanks again.

cheers scotty

Comment

what about asking them to do a rear HD bumper at the same time.

if the donor truck is getting them done cheap then why not.

if they can make them for a reasonable price then they'll shift them no worries.

cheers scotty

Comment

what they going to do about the indicators? coloured bulb in the side light?

Hmmm. if I sold the bull bars, and a couple pints of blood, and put the contents of the shed on ebay...
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                  Not sure to be honest, suspension lifts shouldn't affect it, body lifts the bumper i guess would sit 2" below the grill etc, so maybe either a strip to fill the gap, and an extra slat in the grill, or it may be that they would alter the brackets for a body lifted truck. I'm sure it's an issue they would have dealt with before on other 4x4s.
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
                    hows thing nero?

when are hoping that it will all happen? droping the truck off and so on.

do you have any idea of how long it will take them to fab one up, so we can have a look.?

thanks again.

cheers scotty
                    the truck should be with them next saturday, so long as i can get my balljoint sorted by then. They will have it for 2 weeks while i'm on holiday, it'll come back to me on 23rd june with a nice new winch bumper on
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
                      what about asking them to do a rear HD bumper at the same time.

if the donor truck is getting them done cheap then why not.

if they can make them for a reasonable price then they'll shift them no worries.

cheers scotty
                      don't know about rear bumpers TBH i don't think there's as much of a market for them, but i can certainly talk to them about it if there's interest?
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                        what they going to do about the indicators? coloured bulb in the side light?

Hmmm. if I sold the bull bars, and a couple pints of blood, and put the contents of the shed on ebay...
                        Guess they would incorporate them into the bumper, shouldn't be too hard it's only a hole with two tags for the screws to go into it.
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

don't know about rear bumpers TBH i don't think there's as much of a market for them, but i can certainly talk to them about it if there's interest?
                          Given the number of rear bumpers with rusty corners, I reckon its worth a look.
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

for the guys who can't afford it at the moment once they have a pattern made they will be able to knock them up as and when required i guess
                            =========
                            =SOLD UP!=
                            =========

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                              Given the number of rear bumpers with rusty corners, I reckon its worth a look.
                              True, says he with more holes than bumper, it's the chrome that holds mine together
                              =========
                              =SOLD UP!=
                              =========

Comment

True, says he with more holes than bumper, it's the chrome that holds mine together
                                me too, got through this MOT, but doubt it'll do next year..
                                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X