No announcement yet.

Advance warning - Fines week coming !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advance warning - Fines week coming !!!

As you may be aware we have our 2nd 'Fines' week as voted for earlier this month.

This time when you get fined you will have a choice of recipients:

You can vote for Nikki/Jason's 3 Peaks challenge or you can vote for Gerblet who is doing the 'Race for Life' although there will be no grumbles if you donate to both.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Originally posted by UDTrev
    As you may be aware we have our 2nd 'Fines' week as voted for earlier this month.

This time when you get fined you will have a choice of recipients:

You can vote for Nikki/Jason's 3 Peaks challenge or you can vote for Gerblet who is doing the 'Race for Life' although there will be no grumbles if you donate to both.

Trev
    Er...Fines Week???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by TOYOTATONY
      yep

like Idiot Of The Week but with fines instead of nominations - check out the Mac fund raising page for evidence of how big a heart this forum has

So dig out the dictionary now

Comment

Personally, I think it should be everyones mission to get themselves nominated during fines week

Also, just visited the links to both good causes and poor old Gerblets' site had a tumbleweed blowing through the sponsors section, c'mon people it's all for the same good cause.....
        Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by L3Mm1n6
          poor old Gerblets' site had a tumbleweed blowing through the sponsors section
          That's why it's a choice of fines

Hows the car cleaning going ?

Comment

Originally posted by TOYOTATONY
            its all for the guys/gals on here who give up their time to raise money for good causes
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
              That's why it's a choice of fines

Hows the car cleaning going ?
              Surf is shiny and booked in @ Browns this week for a full on major service, will be getting all fluids, belts & filters replaced and will be getting them to do all the grease nipples too, that should put a dent in my beer voucher allowance this month....

Comment

Originally posted by L3Mm1n6
                Surf is shiny and booked in @ Browns this week for a full on major service, will be getting all fluids, belts & filters replaced and will be getting them to do all the grease nipples too, that should put a dent in my beer voucher allowance this month....
                Hippo's there on Sat for oil change, need help finding them ? they are opposite Flowserve/Worcester controls in Burrell Road - yell and I will give directions

Trev
                Last edited by That Ruddy Squirrel; 27 May 2007, 22:48. Reason: got wrong road

Comment

Thx, I'll give nikki ur number in case she gets lost as she'll be taking the car in. Btw she does remember you, showed her ur pic on your website

Comment

Working...
                  X