Oh happy daaaaaaaaaaay....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh happy daaaaaaaaaaay....

Picked up the beastie on Tues. Lots of admiring glances from neighbours. Have sussed most of controls but the jury is still out on some... will shout if we give up. Some basic checks and changes to do and looking forward to meeting some/lots of you soon. Reading 29th ??

Off shopping for handbooks and filters ...... tootle ooooo......

Helen and Tom
    Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Originally posted by Helen
    Picked up the beastie on Tues. Lots of admiring glances from neighbours. Have sussed most of controls but the jury is still out on some... will shout if we give up. Some basic checks and changes to do and looking forward to meeting some/lots of you soon. Reading 29th ??

Helen and Tom
    Happy surfing see you on the 29th

Bring your wellies
    http://www.datalas.com/cellar/drive1.gifTHE VEHICLE IN FRONT IS ANOTHER SURF 4X4

Comment

Congratulations!! Have you got the surfers grin everytime you think of the car??

See you at Reading!!

Linda
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Wellies.

Originally posted by Jason
        Happy surfing see you on the 29th

Bring your wellies
        Jason what is it with you and wellies. Are you related to Draig.
        Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Shoping.

Helen and Tom
          Some plain rubber mats for the front would not go a miss.
          See you at the pit.

Geoff.
          Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Originally posted by rubblebags
            Jason what is it with you and wellies. Are you related to Draig.
            Geoff,
            If I remember you commented yourself at the need for wellies at Reading . The jetwash gets VERY boggy due to the washing off of rads etc , so now ,GEOFF , REMEMBER YOUR WELLIES FOR READING MEET .

Rick
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
              Geoff,
              If I remember you commented yourself at the need for wellies at Reading . The jetwash gets VERY boggy due to the washing off of rads etc , so now ,GEOFF , REMEMBER YOUR WELLIES FOR READING MEET .

Rick
              I'm bring my waders mate in case I have to wade in and pull you and Jotto out.
              Geoff.
              Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Originally posted by rubblebags
                I'm bring my waders mate in case I have to wade in and pull you and Jotto out.
                Geoff.
                Mmmmm, I only got stuck at the 'Pit' because I went to help Em's .
                Any way , I have today washed all my water proofs and wellies ready for Reading . All I have to do is remember to put them in the car and then put them on when I get there !

Rick
                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

I've had a couple of drives. Tom keeps 'accidentaly' taking the keys with him when he's off to work all weekend. Does look cool and I keep peering out the window at it... all I can ****** do.......look.

Have to save up for me own.

Errrrrr.... wellies , waterproofs, WADERS..... too much rubber and plastic... you lot are dirty, kinky or both...

H

Comment

I've had a couple of drives. Tom keeps 'accidentaly' taking the keys with him when he's off to work all weekend. Does look cool and I keep peering out the window at it... all I can b****y do.......look.

Errrrrr.... wellies , waterproofs, WADERS..... too much rubber and plastic... you lot are dirty, kinky or both...

H

Comment

I've had a couple of drives. Tom keeps 'accidentaly' taking the keys with him when he's off to work all weekend. Does look cool and I keep peering out the window at it... all I can b****y do.......look.

H

Errrr yes
                      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

I've had a couple of drives. Tom keeps 'accidentaly' taking the keys with him when he's off to work all weekend. Does look cool and I keep peering out the window at it... all I can ****** do.......look.

H
                        And lots of clean water and tissues to clean up afterwards... (headlights, numberplate etc....)
                        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Tom doesn't see the messages on here as I log on at work...he would have a cow if I showed him this one... I'll just tell him we can go and sit and watch as it's our first outing. Got to get him there first....all work and no play .......booooriiiiiiiing.

This will sound naff but we won't know who the hell u all are.....

we got a dark blue over silver, last bit of reg is VKR can't remember the other bit.... basically, we will be the only people you don't already know........

Are there other Surry Surfers ??

H

Comment

Put some pics up and giz a look Helen and while youre at it put some up of your Surf aswell...

Comment

Tom doesn't see the messages on here as I log on at work...he would have a cow if I showed him this one... I'll just tell him we can go and sit and watch as it's our first outing. Got to get him there first....all work and no play .......booooriiiiiiiing.

This will sound naff but we won't know who the hell u all are.....

we got a dark blue over silver, last bit of reg is VKR can't remember the other bit.... basically, we will be the only people you don't already know........

Are there other Surry Surfers ??

H
                              Hi Helen

if your worried about Tom finding out what you have said ect before you let him loose on the fourm by then everybody will have read your posts.
                              Then come back and delete them. He's none the wiser.

Geoff.
                              Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Working...
                              X