Please may i come out of Basement now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please may i come out of Basement now

As some of you remember along with a few others i was one of the original Free the zuki 6. Well i have redeemed myself and sold the zuki on cos i dont get chance to play at the moment. That means i now have a garage to put more junk in. All these bank holidays i have to work cos you lot keep going to Tescos on Sundays and Bank Holidays mean i am forced to do these so called rest days, mind you the extra money comes in handy to pour into the tank of the ole bus and to keep the house of idiots in the lap of luxury they keep stinging us for cant wait for the 75p a mile road rip off

Oh well now i dont have a zuki to play with i shall just have to spend the money on the bus to give it a lift and a few other extra ancillary toys to play with....
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

YOU STUPID BOY PIKE SO WHAT YOU GONNA DRIVE AT Avalanche this August then you plank.

and in answer to your question there not many of the original 6 left so NO your staying here
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

I may just have to lower my standards Martin and get a lame rover just so i can spend most of the day being pulled out of the mud
      Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
        I may just have to lower my standards Martin and get a lame rover just so i can spend most of the day being pulled out of the mud
        Stay in the basement its where you belong (also if you leave then the basement bird will want out too and I dont want that ) and if you get a lamerover then its THE CELLER for you along with Lurch and his pals..
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Looks like I will have to stay in the basement seeing as I have fitted Shorty with a replacement engine, 90A alternator, uprated coil, 31/10.5/15 mud terrains, Bedford Rascal springs on the rear, RUF (full length rear springs up front) with homebrew drop shackles and too many more mods to mention.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=kitesurf58phil

I got all excited and started her up without the exhaust on. Sounded nice but the neighbours might not agree.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
          X