Tyre fitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre fitters

It aint often i praise the motor trade but i'll give a big up to Roadwheels,
    coach & horses roundabout, hilsea, ports, they removed my two BFG from the rims and only charged me a fiver, (which aint much these days) also give the guy who took em off a fiver as one of em did'nt want to part company, they also give me the No of a firm who does the sealing gaskets for split rim wheel, they refurb wheels as well, so nice one Roadwheels
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by ian619
    It aint often i praise the motor trade but i'll give a big up to Roadwheels,
    coach & horses roundabout, hilsea, ports, they removed my two BFG from the rims and only charged me a fiver, (which aint much these days) also give the guy who took em off a fiver as one of em did'nt want to part company, they also give me the No of a firm who does the sealing gaskets for split rim wheel, they refurb wheels as well, so nice one Roadwheels
    ah ian mate have you got that number handy i need a few new gaskets coz my two front tyres deflate over a period of a few days and i can only think its when i took them apart to anodise the centres.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
      ah ian mate have you got that number handy i need a few new gaskets coz my two front tyres deflate over a period of a few days and i can only think its when i took them apart to anodise the centres.
      Yup, the No is 01908 282628, forgotten the name of em but i think he said they were in Milton Kyenes

Mine went when i tryed to take em apart with the air in, f**ckin near blew my head off,

Comment

Yup, the No is 01908 282628, forgotten the name of em but i think he said they were in Milton Kyenes

Mine went when i tryed to take em apart with the air in, f**ckin near blew my head off,
        ian thats gotta be a nomination for idiot of the year.but cheers for the number mate.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
          ian thats gotta be a nomination for idiot of the year.but cheers for the number mate.
          Was actin on advise, no names tho

Comment

Was actin on advise, no names tho

vince
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
              vince

What?

Comment

Is it something like Sinton tyres?? There is a Bridgestone dealer located in Milton Keynes. I emailed them last week about some A/T tyres, but they haven't got back to me yet..

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
                  Is it something like Sinton tyres?? There is a Bridgestone dealer located in Milton Keynes. I emailed them last week about some A/T tyres, but they haven't got back to me yet..
                  That may well be the one, i have to phone em to get a price (and availability)
                  as my wheels are jap aftermarket it may be a problem, we'll see, i thought i would onle have to get the tyres removed and plaster some silicon on the joint but they reccon it wont work, firm they sent some to did that and they failed, all this aggro cos i was too stupid to have a good look as to how the rims were fixed together, i'd put meself forward for the I O T W but i'm afraid the statute of limitation applys so sorry

Comment

Working...
                  X