Good deed for the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deed for the day

Well I did my good deed for the day this evening. I was outside the front of the house when I saw a car grind to a halt while turning into our road and then it wouldn't start - being stopped immediately inside a T-junction it started to cause near misses virtually straight away. Turns out the driver had put petrol in his diesel and it had just given up. Anyway, I pushed him to a safe distance from the entrance to the road and then hooked up a tow rope from the Surf and towed the poor geezer back to his farm. He was so grateful and couldn't believe I didn't want any money for doing it but as I explained - you never know when something like that could happen to you and you have to rely on someone else to put themselves out for you, plus the episode will cost him enough as it is!!!!
    Real trucks don't have spark plugs

You'll be rewarded in heaven how about a saint of the week award to counter the idiot of the week,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
      You'll be rewarded in heaven how about a saint of the week award to counter the idiot of the week,
      No red hot pokers ...........Therefore no intrest
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

well I could be an idiot of the week contender too I suppose as I'd actually shoved some Pizza Express Doughballs (yummy) under the grill before I did my good deed and only vaguely mumbled something about them being under the grill to Lottie before flying out the door and when I got back they were more like darkened crispy toast balls
        Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Good on ya Bud !!!
          It's a good he's not a member of the Forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's always a Payback .... You just won't see it Comin !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
          X