yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power/Traction Kiting at Middle Wallop....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power/Traction Kiting at Middle Wallop....

Its that time again, whos coming? Great site, great bar (Linda and I are running it again) and lots of buggies, boards, etc....

See you there.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

are there any tickets left?

Comment

Well, seeing as Nicki has blown me out for CC, I may well pop over Friday night - left a message for Terry to see if he would babysit, but no reply yet

Comment

Originally posted by Granville
        are there any tickets left?
        Get them on the gate.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

i must get my eyes tested i thought it said a landLORD festival what with you running the bar!!! specsavers in the morning methinks!!
          DONT RUN WIV BIG DOGS IF U CANT PI** UP TALL TREES

Comment

Sounds Great but at Skye festival this weekend
            www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

Bugger
              If that had gone up 6 weeks ago i could have got out of work this weekend

Oh well there is always next year
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Come on guys - surely someone is coming - 600 acres of flat grass??? Last year there were 3 or 4 surfs there - my poor Bullet doesn't want to be all alone in a field... besides I've heard the barmaid is fairly tasty and the beer is cheap.

PS - you don't need to have a board/buggy to come along (or even a kite) You can buys kites there, or just fly your power kite without boarding. (If you want to fly power kites you will be asked to join BPKA for the insurance (on the day) - but that covers you to fly anywhere for a year and is only about £15!)
                Last edited by Linda; 24 May 2007, 10:52.
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Well bug*er me. I only went past Middle Wallop yesterday on the way to Bournemouth beach (where I got burnt, BADLY)

I saw the signs for the Kite event. I have a Power Kite, but would love a proper buggy. Most people around here go to the big field at Newbury show ground.

I saw Apache gunships in the air yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                  X