self nomination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• self nomination

well, should i nominate my self for iotw?
    It all started when i found 3 worms (virous) on the hardrive. I mannaged to sort them but the pc didnt run right. So i decided to format c drive. I down loaded all the drivers i needed and proseeded to install xp.
    To cut a long story short, i tryed to go on the tintrenet but it wasnt havin it. Then it dawned on me.......motherboard drivers........$$$$ forgot about them. So now im stuck till my mate can download and bring them over.
    Ive kicked my self all over the garden till im black n blue.
    So here i am on my daughters lappy, right niffed off with my self, and to top it off, ive got man flu......gutterd...

Nominate???.........
    No nominate???.......
    Its down to you lot

I won't nominate you, but you can have one of these......

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      I won't nominate you, but you can have one of these......
      Ta my friend, think i need more than that lol

Comment

One glass large drop of whisky 2 spoons syrup dod of sugar ad d boiling water keep taking till flu leaves usually overnight.

There's not a lot in a bottle for 1 though

Cheers JB
        www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
          One glass large drop of whisky 2 spoons syrup dod of sugar ad d boiling water keep taking till flu leaves usually overnight.

There's not a lot in a bottle for 1 though

Cheers JB
          sounds good to me.thanks chap. O...do i put it down my neck or over the pc....lol

Comment

or you could use the laptop to download the driver!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by magnum force
              well, should i nominate my self for iotw?
              It all started when i found 3 worms (virous) on the hardrive. I mannaged to sort them but the pc didnt run right. So i decided to format c drive. I down loaded all the drivers i needed and proseeded to install xp.
              To cut a long story short, i tryed to go on the tintrenet but it wasnt havin it. Then it dawned on me.......motherboard drivers........$$$$ forgot about them. So now im stuck till my mate can download and bring them over.
              Ive kicked my self all over the garden till im black n blue.
              So here i am on my daughters lappy, right niffed off with my self, and to top it off, ive got man flu......gutterd...

Nominate???.........
              No nominate???.......
              Its down to you lot
              How would MOBO drivers stop you getting on the internet?
              -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Originally posted by max6674
                How would MOBO drivers stop you getting on the internet?
                Modem or lan cards, if they're not generic types.

Comment

[QUOTE=hiroler]or you could use the laptop to download the driver!!!![/QUOTE)

I would Ross but the lappy aint got a burner and the files are to big for a floppy.
                  Got a mate to do them just,installed them but no look, still cant get on.
                  Looking for the nearest window. The flu has got hold good and propper now so im off to bed..........................

Comment

Can you get USB working on both machines, if so why not use a USB memory stick ?

Trev
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                    X