Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts

Hi Guys,

New to the forum. Had my 2.4 SSRX for about a month now - love it!
    Me and my other half recently bought a house, with that came massive expense so we had to sell one of our toys! we're both into Cosworths and regularly attend track days etc so was sad to see one of them go

However, with some of the proceeds a Surf was aqcuired - we now have something to tow our race car to the circuits with without fear of breaking down! We both love the Surf! its something totally different to what we are both used to.

Anyway, I was wondering if any of you guys would be able to point me in the direction of where to acquire service parts for the surf? As its an import im guessing filters and alike arent really readily available at motor factors? or am i wrong? as said, just really looking for service items.

Great forum - some very interesting threads - especially the one about Veg oil

Originally posted by Cola
    Hi Guys,

New to the forum. Had my 2.4 SSRX for about a month now - love it!
    Me and my other half recently bought a house, with that came massive expense so we had to sell one of our toys! we're both into Cosworths and regularly attend track days etc so was sad to see one of them go

However, with some of the proceeds a Surf was aqcuired - we now have something to tow our race car to the circuits with without fear of breaking down! We both love the Surf! its something totally different to what we are both used to.

Anyway, I was wondering if any of you guys would be able to point me in the direction of where to acquire service parts for the surf? As its an import im guessing filters and alike arent really readily available at motor factors? or am i wrong? as said, just really looking for service items.

Great forum - some very interesting threads - especially the one about Veg oil
    Hi and welcome.try www.toyotahilux.com and www.milneroffroad.com for all your service parts and more
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hi cola and welcome to the mad house

Always good to see another surfer from Watford
      Milners are good for all the filters as they do the set(air,oil and fuel) for about £12 + vat and delivery. Any other parts roughtrax seem to be better quallity but a little more expensive.
      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Thanks Guys! i'll look them up!

Jotto - i noticed your avatar yesterday when i was browsing - are you the one hanging off the bonnet or looking through the roof lol?

What end of town are you at? we've just bought a place in Carpenders Park. I'll give you a toot if i see you about

Comment

hes the one posing on the bonnet although I dont think he drives around watford like it so you might have some trouble spotting him!
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
            hes the one posing on the bonnet although I dont think he drives around watford like it so you might have some trouble spotting him!
            lol
            Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Working...
            X