hello every one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello every one

hello my name is Brendan im new to the hilux surf thing as my wife has bought one but i get to drive it most of the time ha ha, well got of to a shakey start as after only a week i crashed it into another car whoops but only damaged bumper really, not quite so good for the other car lol , the surf is a ssr-x 1992 2.4td hope to have some fun in it.

Hi, and welcome, where abouts in Kent are you?
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Hi

Hi there,
      Welcome to the forum! Yes, driving the surf gets a bit of getting used too!
      Powered by Toyota!

Comment

Originally posted by chowie
        hello my name is Brendan im new to the hilux surf thing as my wife has bought one but i get to drive it most of the time ha ha, well got of to a shakey start as after only a week i crashed it into another car whoops but only damaged bumper really, not quite so good for the other car lol , the surf is a ssr-x 1992 2.4td hope to have some fun in it.
        best leave the driving to your better half btw welcome to forum
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Hi Brendan Another Surfaholic in the making

Cheers JB
          www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
            Hi, and welcome, where abouts in Kent are you?
            I live in a village near Tonbridge

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
              best leave the driving to your better half btw welcome to forum
              ye right lol

Comment

I live in a village near Tonbridge
                Ok, the Kent contingent are a bit thin on the ground, we have Nero in Ashford, and Me in Thanet, I think there's another in Folkestone, so we're a bit spread out.

I guess you know by now that the surf brakes ain't all that good?
                Rob

Comment

not so much the brakes but the fact that when you floor it then take youre foot off when you hit something the is a slight delay in the accelerator dropping whoops, i am supprised about how many surfs i see about now i have one and the vast difference btween wht accesories they have

Comment

not so much the brakes but the fact that when you floor it then take youre foot off when you hit something the is a slight delay in the accelerator dropping whoops, i am supprised about how many surfs i see about now i have one and the vast difference btween wht accesories they have
                    ITS CALLED THE WALLET BUG

Comment

They can come with a wide variety of standard goodies, and also any number of factory options that the original owner may have chosen.
                      Plus whatever the UK owners may have added, although they tend to be more obvious mods.

If you fancy some off roading, Keep an eye out for Nero, he likes to get off road as often as he can and has got to know some local green lanes.
                      Rob

Comment

i used to take my rangie (wich is still on my drive) down the byways near were i live not to sure i would take the hilux down them it was tight with the rangie resulting in some rathe dodgey scratches lol, i did go with a mate down the the salisbury plains once in december that was good lots of mud and water

Comment

If you get some decent tyres on it, the surf will more than keep up with a rangy.
                          Rob

Comment

i used to take my rangie (wich is still on my drive) down the byways near were i live not to sure i would take the hilux down them it was tight with the rangie resulting in some rathe dodgey scratches lol, i did go with a mate down the the salisbury plains once in december that was good lots of mud and water
                            salisbury plains argggggghhhhh i hate woodzie

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                              salisbury plains argggggghhhhh i hate woodzie
                              Hello and welcome.........hey joker , There is nothing wrong with the plain.....Its the idiots driving on it that kill surfs
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                              X