Old Folks driving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Folks driving?

Is anyone watching the 102 year old on ITV at the moment?

Anyone else notice at the end when jo brand drove off she didnt put her seatbelt on?? Bit pointless making a program about being safer on the road and then not putting that on aint it?!?!

Comment

Did anyone notice the old couple driving the Honda 4x4? Twice the menace to the world. Was a good programme though as she did give the pensioners a chince to put a counter arguement and prove that are fit to drive.
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Missed that one but saw bits of the Sainsbury / Tesco "how not to handle food" proggie. These stores are mingin and that supplier shown should be closed down!

And the "management" response of "So what" shows how much they dont care 'cos they the supermarkets are the only shop in town and we have no choice but to eat whatever $$$$ they dish up.

I am all for makin money but toooo many big companies running this country nowadays and the customer is sh!t on their shoe.

Comment

After the rubbish they spouted on last weeks programme, I'm not wasting any more of my time watching that nonsense.. I have much better things to do...
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

nobody noticed the dark blue n reg 3 gen parked half on the pavement down the road to the test centre (call me sad)
            john
            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

was waiting to see if someone saw it [geek] lol thought she was going to crash into it
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                After the rubbish they spouted on last weeks programme, I'm not wasting any more of my time watching that nonsense.. I have much better things to do...
                tell me about it after watching the shogun in the accident test gives me even more reason to drive a 4x4 so im not the poor bloke in the little car

Comment

this was the funniest thing ive seen on tv for months. me and my mate were in stitches.
                  i liked the bit especially when they established the old biddys couldnt see, and then they put them in cars and had a race!!!!
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
                    Missed that one but saw bits of the Sainsbury / Tesco "how not to handle food" proggie. These stores are mingin and that supplier shown should be closed down!

And the "management" response of "So what" shows how much they dont care 'cos they the supermarkets are the only shop in town and we have no choice but to eat whatever $$$$ they dish up.

I am all for makin money but toooo many big companies running this country nowadays and the customer is sh!t on their shoe.

I actually go to their factory. They have two and are located in Park Royal in London. The place is like New Deli and those bogs are no exageration. The place stinks and supplies ALL the major food retailers. They do all the Gastropub meals, spaghetti meatballs etc.

Comment

Makes you wonder WTF your eating, i wont touch those so called "chicken"
                      drumsticks and stuff like em since watching a program about em, stuff that fell on the floor they just swept up and put it back in the machine, wont touch burgers since one off a van lay'd me up for two days, supermarkets just care about profet, nowt else,
                      as for the old drivers, i really think they should be regularly tested, undelievable some of the stunts some of em got up to,
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                      X