hello woodzie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello woodzie

sorry i did'nt wave this morning, did not recognize you to start with.
    Working at last.......

Originally posted by LURCH
    sorry i did'nt wave this morning, did not recognize you to start with.
    Just cos i was driving the focus .......And we were flashing lights and waving.

And there is you looking vacantly at us

Come to think of it , YOU ALWAYS LOOK VACANT
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Well i only look VACANT when i'm looking at you, i've known you over 7 years and i'm still trying to work out what you are.
      Working at last.......

Comment

Well i only look VACANT when i'm looking at you, i've known you over 7 years and i'm still trying to work out what you are.
        Matt and logey sussed it very quickly...........and being the Yeti ias only part of it
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
          Matt and logey sussed it very quickly...........and being the Yeti ias only part of it
          well dosent say a lot for them then does it, i've met logey once and i think you scared him off cos he went and bought a gold truck, and matt has'nt been scared off yet by meeting you face to face.
          Working at last.......

Comment

well dosent say a lot for them then does it, i've met logey once and i think you scared him off cos he went and bought a gold truck, and matt has'nt been scared off yet by meeting you face to face.
            You're forgetting the fact that no-one, (except Gramps), has seen me face to face yet. And look what a lasting effect I've had on him.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
              You're forgetting the fact that no-one, (except Gramps), has seen me face to face yet. And look what a lasting effect I've had on him.
              I think thats him going senile though matt
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I think thats him going senile though matt

Comment

lets face it would any of us really want to see you face to face matt.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                    Not according to the wife.

Comment

Thats why he wouldn't post his pic .........Incase it cracks our screens
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Thats why he wouldn't post his pic .........Incase it cracks our screens
                        ah but ive seen a pic of him on here.i think pops posted it.on the name the face thread.but your right ever since my computer has gone t!ts up.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

ah but ive seen a pic of him on here.i think pops posted it.on the name the face thread.but your right ever since my computer has gone t!ts up.
                          nope not found that pic.....so mine is running ok
                          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

ah but ive seen a pic of him on here.i think pops posted it.on the name the face thread.
                            Nope. That was Vince. I'm sure he'll dig that link to the bible basher out again if you ask him.

Comment

Nope. That was Vince. I'm sure he'll dig that link to the bible basher out again if you ask him.
                              thats what he got when he put your name into google.............and we all know google is always right
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                              X