No announcement yet.

The den of tranquility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can ye not get the local scout hall or church to lend you their hall I mean a mans garage is his castle after all.
    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
      Can ye not get the local scout hall or church to lend you their hall I mean a mans garage is his castle after all.
      She uses the local pipe band hall for the big classes and the garage/studio is intended for private lessons. Beats having the blighters running about our house though which is priceless!! I've got a wee side section of the shed. Full off surplus surf parts. The side steps fill it
      www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

What about building one like chillit Iv'e one at the bottom of the garden which has my wood turning lathe in it I cant fit a chair in mind you.

But When Christmas comes along I'm in full swing shavings flying all roads making things and trying to remember what I made and for who the year before.

It's on me web site under crafts.

Comment

Wheres the BAR
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

What about building one like chillit Iv'e one at the bottom of the garden which has my wood turning lathe in it I cant fit a chair in mind you.

But When Christmas comes along I'm in full swing shavings flying all roads making things and trying to remember what I made and for who the year before.

It's on me web site under crafts.
            love the front page pictures on your site, no neighbors
            i will swap you my house for yours and i will even leave my turning lathe for you.

jj
            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Sorry mate Iv'e been moving around since 1982 and finally decided this is where I have hung my hat.

Even If I do have a 60 mile round trip for the nearest Supermarket.

Comment

Sorry mate Iv'e been moving around since 1982 and finally decided this is where I have hung my hat.

Even If I do have a 60 mile round trip for the nearest Supermarket.
                So it quiet....(how i wish ,the plain is a war zone today as they are testing a new very noisy weapon).........And there is good fishing .............
                What else could you want
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                  Wheres the BAR

Your looking at it Marky.

I though about getting a licence It could be the smallest bar in the West Highlands.

But I think it's going to be a bring yer own. Single malts by the peat fire will be mandatory inthe winter days off.

Comment

Hi Woodzie

I though I had escaped from the noise when I first came here after spending years in RAF but for the first week all i could hear wre jets practicing over my house.

Gone quiet now though just the odd one to shatter the peace.

Comment

Hi Woodzie

I though I had escaped from the noise when I first came here after spending years in RAF but for the first week all i could hear wre jets practicing over my house.

Gone quiet now though just the odd one to shatter the peace.
                      They are playing with what i think is a type of gatling gun ....But higher speed , It's sounds like metal tearing
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

probably 20mm canon blanks.

I used to refuel them in Cyprus when they followed the canberras and shot at the banners often leaving the canberras tail is shreds

Comment

I'll be surprised if they're using blanks .......

I used to work in Warminster and loved watching the A10's firing into Battlesbury Bowl - awesome piece of kit !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
                          X