Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of surf

Hi Guys,
    Didn`t mean to clean it but just to vacuum my lunch remains, promise!
    Got the chunky 31" retreads on wednesday. Happy that together with the uprated springs I have got rid of the poofder car look.

the last pic is of my sumpguard & towing bits with 4 coats of hammerite waiting to be refitted.
    Last edited by chrisinflight; 19 May 2007, 15:19. Reason: left a pic out
    Powered by Toyota!

Originally posted by chrisinflight
    Hi Guys,
    Didn`t mean to clean it but just to vacuum my lunch remains, promise!
    Got the chunky 31" retreads on wednesday. Happy that together with the uprated springs I have got rid of the poofder car look.

the last pic is of my sumpguard & towing bits with 4 coats of hammerite waiting to be refitted.
    Looking good, and in the best colour too GREEN
    If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

POOFTER car look!!!!!!! Wot ya tryin to say?

Methinks the lady doth protest too much, hehe
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

how much dem colways man? look very good indeed
        The benchmark....

Comment

Poofder car look is as per import- bridgestone slide-in-the-wet tyres, poofy wind deflectors and most of all poofy saggy arse!
          This is no poser- this is a working van, family rubbish bin, shopping trolley and my outdoor pursuit hobby!

Huff- The Colway`s were the cheapest in the country- £48.00 ea. all in.
          You should be able to get them about £55.00 fitted in Essex. I know I`ll regret not getting MT`s on the first off-road run but I needed an all-rounder.
          cheers,
          chris