extra 2" check list!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extra 2" check list!

Right, Im going up another 2" on the suspension!! I just want to run past you guys what parts im going to need!

4x +4" ProComp es3000 (Explorer Uk)
    2x HDJ80 Landcrusier rear springs (Milners)
    ball joint spacers (4crawler)
    Diff drop kit (4crawler)
    Sway bar drop (4crawler)
    Panhard rod bracket (4crawler)

Bushwhacker, Is it cheaper for me to get your kit for the sway bar and panhard??

4crawler costs are $49.00+ $10 and $22+$10

Surfenstein, Do you have ball joint spacers sorted? If so how much are you after for a set?

I know going for the extra lift in suspension is expensive vs a body lift but i dont want to put side steps back on and i think it looks neater all the lift done in suspension!!

Cheers!

How much lift you got on the suspension at the moment? Any spring spacers or such? The +4" shocks may be liable to top, rather than bottom, out.
    Last edited by MattF; 17 May 2007, 17:30.

Comment

dump the front and rear ARBs and fit 9000s instead of 3000s.and i have one set of spacers left but they are for apache.i will be fabbing up some more but need to get a few orders in first as i need to buy a large quantity of raw materials.so if anyone wants them let me know.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Ive currently got +2 spacers on there and torsion bar's done for the front.

Would you recommend going for +3" shocks then??

Would removing the ARB's and fitting 9000's make the ride just as stable as 3000's an ARB's fitted??

Comment

+4 shocks on the rear are fine mate, i run them and they work a treat. not sure about the front end with the ball joint spacers, i run +2 fronts and cranked up on the torsion bars. you got some great prices there, gotta love uncle sam
          TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Working...
          X