Tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyres

Anyone running 31/10.50/15 Toyo Transpath MT`s?
    I can get these delivered for £67.00 ea. incl. so am tossing up between Colway`s £48.00 (ea. fitted) and these.
    Powered by Toyota!

Originally posted by chrisinflight
    Anyone running 31/10.50/15 Toyo Transpath MT`s?
    I can get these delivered for £67.00 ea. incl. so am tossing up between Colway`s £48.00 (ea. fitted) and these.
    Oooh, they look good.

Don't forget to factor in fitting (roughly £20 a tyre from the big tyre shops) or rims if you're going for an 'off-road' set.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Hi Paul,
      I dont plan on running 2 sets of tyres- I know it affects fuel and economy running MT`s on the road but maybe that`s all the more reason to go for a new tyre like Toyo. I have found Colway`s to be heavy and soft rubber but at £48.00 ea fitted tis` a bargain. Have been quoted £10 ea. for fitting the Toyo at ATS down the road.