I O T M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I O T M

can i nominate myself for idiot of the month please after buying cheap defective gaskets/bolts off e bay and having to take my head off twice in the last month thank you
    DONT RUN WIV BIG DOGS IF U CANT PI** UP TALL TREES

Originally posted by WARRIOR72
    can i nominate myself for idiot of the month please after buying cheap defective gaskets/bolts off e bay and having to take my head off twice in the last month thank you
    Ok but you ain't IOTY material
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

nope that might be me tomorrow when i attempt to change my top seal on my fuel pump!! non EFI!!!
      it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
        Ok but you ain't IOTY material
        i can top it up a little with what i just did 5 mins ago,the mrs asked me to take the dirty bath towels down stairs and throw away empty shower bottles so yes i threw the towels in the wheelie bin and put the plastic bottles in the washing machine
        DONT RUN WIV BIG DOGS IF U CANT PI** UP TALL TREES

Comment

i can top it up a little with what i just did 5 mins ago,the mrs asked me to take the dirty bath towels down stairs and throw away empty shower bottles so yes i threw the towels in the wheelie bin and put the plastic bottles in the washing machine
          close enough...bet you don't get asked again
          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
          Tony

Comment

have you been sniffing the diesel oil again?
            Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Working...
            X