help can any one help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help can any one help

does any one no where the fuse is for interior lights, av lost the power to them and the radio, and the alarm is acting up, wrong place to ask but desperate !!

Originally posted by joymic
    does any one no where the fuse is for interior lights, av lost the power to them and the radio, and the alarm is acting up, wrong place to ask but desperate !!
    I think drivers side by your feet I think! Will check

Comment

try down in the drivers side footwell my son
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

that fuse is ok, am thinking that it could be a fuse at the alarm ??getin three beeps on lock

Comment

that fuse is ok, am thinking that it could be a fuse at the alarm ??getin three beeps on lock
          I take it the alarm is after market ..so fuse could be any where? I would have thought that you should not just be able to pull a fuse and stop the alarm from working or thats all a thief would do.? sorry cannot help

Comment

Have you checked all the fuses in that box?

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell
              Have you checked all the fuses in that box?
              Also check the dome fuse in the fusebox under the bonnet
              If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

yes !! i no what u sayin , but got power goin out of the fuse,, then nothing at the radio or interior light ?? thanks for the help,

Comment

nice one wild thing

Comment

cheers mate i owe u a very big drink mate !!!have to put all the dash back now !! broke the bottom din tryin to get the radio out, any one got one ? joy says u are a star mate

Comment

just sent u a long PM but looks like it's sorted
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

cheers nero !! u wouldent think i was a sparky, auto elecs do my head in , give me a house an it will be rewired in a week but cars i struggle, not got the patience . thanks any way, we can go away this weekend, she was realy bobin it

Comment

Working...
                        X