Everywhere. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everywhere. . .

Just wandered out of the office and was a big grey surf parked in front of it.
    I think it was a 1st gen.

I had just finished telling a co-worker that although they are all imports they are quite common, and he said that they weren't.

Originally posted by rob88

I had just finished telling a co-worker that although they are all imports they are quite common, and he said that they weren't.

well i would have agreed with your co-worker, until i bought mine, since then i,ve seen at least 5 surfs and 1 4-runner in town, and bearing in mind this is Hartlepool, we are still getting our heads around the wheel, never mind the internal combustion engine
    anyway at least wev,e stopped hanging monkeys
    well most of us

ship

Comment

Originally posted by rob88

If it was a 1st gen it should have looked like this

sumo.
      Last edited by sumo; 17 August 2007, 08:14.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

It had break lights built into the tailgate at the back.
        And no tyre on the back.

Does that mean it was first gen ?

Comment

Well I had only ever seen 2 surfs before I bought mine... Both work colleagues. I liked them so much when one of them said he was selling it I bought it! Now I see dozens of them.
          They'll be as common as Fords next.
          Ian
          One day my paranoia will go away!

Comment

I haven't seen a Surf or 4Runner for weeks. Apart from last Sunday, when I should have been at the Pit and I thought I saw the Sumos, with a Zuki on their trailer. It wasn't them, 'cos their Zuki blew up on the way home. Maybe it was Hormy and Co.
            Today I had a guy admiring mine. His was a V Reg Landcruiser!!!!!! Mines a '92 2.4 SSR-X. He has been to the forum and thinks we are kewl!!!!!
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

take a drive down the south coast from southampton on the M27 and down the A31 towards dorchester / weymouth... it's surf city around there... everty time i must see at least 5-6
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Bristol is crawling with them

Absolutely loads here, see em every morning, and not the same ones each time either.

Not surprised really, they all probbly saw mine and thought 'I'm gonner sell me scooby and get me a mans car!'

Comment

Working...
                X