No announcement yet.

Itv 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well that was a waste of an hour. what utter dribble. I love thier "random" selection of 4x4 owners. Hardly an even sided arguement
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

well what a load of $$$$ , but we all watched it and shouted abuse at the telly!! is this a record, 196 views of this post in one hour,!!!!!!!!
      so biased, still wouldn't part with my surf, nothing has changed,

Comment

Originally posted by ian and jean
        well what a load of $$$$ , but we all watched it and shouted abuse at the telly!! is this a record, 196 views of this post in one hour,!!!!!!!!
        so biased, still wouldn't part with my surf, nothing has changed,
        ha ha, I nearly ran out of explives lol
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

enough about how our cars are dangerous to small cars.
          how about how smart cars, and other little things are dangerous to their owners.
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

This thread is going to get some Abuse tonight
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
              enough about how our cars are dangerous to small cars.
              how about how smart cars, and other little things are dangerous to their owners.
              The 'this is safer than that' point has always been a sideline point. At the end of the day, people can drive whatever they choose to drive if they can afford one. These nobs in the media should get their anal retentive sad git lives doing something useful rather than just being annoying, propogandist t1ts.

Comment

I can,t watch it, i will end up throwing something at the tv. Idiots the lot off them , and thats mild beens i cant swear on here.

Comment

thats it i am cancelling my purchase based on that programme, they have made me see the light.

not

what can you say, we are a mear foot print in the sand compared to all the other co2 emiting devices, even my pug estate with its super low road tax band has put more co2 into the ozone in its 4 years of existance than most 4x4's coz its allready done 100 k miles...this could go on for ever. its very baisaed propergander.................
                  Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

what we need is a journalist to report on the scandal of taxing alternative fuel users and making an absolute farce of any government 'green' policies that exist.
                    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

yeah man acording to that prick driving your 4x4 wil turn you in to a bad driver , oh man just how funny was that program ah you didant see all these children we put round the back of your 4x4 so your view is obscured so ther you are your risking kiling them all by driving one er? so what about a $$$$$$ big wagon then? or a buss or a big van or a big taxi or a big car ? just what a stupid point of view it was so silly

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF
                        what we need is a journalist to report on the scandal of taxing alternative fuel users and making an absolute farce of any government 'green' policies that exist.

This IS the point, the Surf can be Co2 zilch yet the moron on the TV compaired it to the BMW Mini the dirtiest car on the planet. BTW did you know if a prat driving a Honda pulls out in front of you he will die and you and your kids wont,,,,,,feeling guilty?

Comment

Originally posted by mrsurf
                          yeah man acording to that prick driving your 4x4 wil turn you in to a bad driver , oh man just how funny was that program ah you didant see all these children we put round the back of your 4x4 so your view is obscured so ther you are your risking kiling them all by driving one er? so what about a $$$$$$ big wagon then? or a buss or a big van or a big taxi or a big car ? just what a stupid point of view it was so silly
                          Funny thing is, if I'm not sure what's behind me, then I dont reverse, I get out and check!

Jesus, what a bunch of f***wits they are!!!
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

that was the biggest load of $$$$ i have ever seen.total $$$$$$$$,and if anyone had stopped me in the street and called me a $$$$ and that i need to get a smaller car i would ram his $$$$$$$$ down his throat.i felt like kicking the telly in.that programme was an utter joke,it made my blood boil.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

I think JS has a valid point: people who buy running shoes should go running every morning.
                              People who buy cars shouldn't drive on grass or mud or through puddles or be allowed to drive in suburban places or carry tools, animals,safety equiptment etc.
                              People who buy swiss army knives should join the swiss army.
                              People who buy pc's should be IT consultants.
                              people who buy windows shouldn't have curtains.
                              People who buy caravans should sell their homes.
                              People who buy baked beans should fart all day.
                              And people who talk 5hit should have a bog permenantly attached to their shoulders.

Can't wait for next weeks installment
                              http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

I've been banned by SWMBO from watching this sort of thing! Not particularly that program but anything she thinks will send my blood pressure through the roof.

I.E. programs on - sponging immigrants, people who hurt kids, people who hurt animals, biased people, bigots, ASBO programs, dating programs, worst holiday / wedding / operation, anything with 'celebrity' in the title, Jade Goody, etc, etc etc. To be honest she just doesn't let me watch anything except Dr. Who and the Simpsons!
                                'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Working...
                                X