Getting there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting there

Nearly got one side back together, wot a lot of wires! i stripped the loom back as it was a bit of a state and bound the indivudual plug wires in that split tubeing stuff, looks like that thing in spiderman now, found one badly frayed wire in the fuel pump top plug, wonder if thats why it drove like a slug? also refitted the egr plug/vac plate directly on the manifold, just a spacer req for the back bolt, theres a bit more room behind there without that egr cr@p, also sprayed the inner wing and bulkhead black, got the other side to do, this was because i try'ed T cutting the paint there and it's so thin i went through to the primer, looked rubbish so black it is!!
    Anyone got any of the glow plug buss bar screws? plastic covered things, two broke up on take off, it'll work with the broken ones but i'm fussy,

Too young to die and too old to give a toss

You must have sold the Family ANTIQUES Mate i thought you were skint
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      You must have sold the Family ANTIQUES Mate i thought you were skint
      Wish we had some! aint spent too much so far mainly on paint, gaskets and a filter kit is about all on engine bits, (so far),

Comment

flippin eck, Ian, she's a bit colourful! err, I have to ask though - t-cutting UNDER THE BONNETT????
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
          flippin eck, Ian, she's a bit colourful! err, I have to ask though - t-cutting UNDER THE BONNETT????
          The engine showed up the rest of it, looked right duff, just try'd a few patches and it went through the paint, looked even worse, thats the trouble starting summat like this, theres no soddin end to it, its starting to get on my wick now,

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
            The engine showed up the rest of it, looked right duff, just try'd a few patches and it went through the paint, looked even worse, thats the trouble starting summat like this, theres no soddin end to it, its starting to get on my wick now,

heehee you aint taking it to those chav shows ian are you ??? how are you doing against the corsa's in portsmouth lol
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
              heehee you aint taking it to those chav shows ian are you ??? how are you doing against the corsa's in portsmouth lol
              Thought they were traffic calming bumps

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                Thought they were traffic calming bumps

Comment

Working...
                X