Wtd Garage recommendations in Rochdale, North Manchester Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtd Garage recommendations in Rochdale, North Manchester Area

Surf passed its MOT last week no problems at all.

Only problem is the starter motor has given up the ghost now, got a repair kit from Roughtrax but looking for a garage to fit it.

Any recommendations???

You can try STEVO he's based in stockport & he's very good!
    0161-476-6144
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Thanks mate, will give him a call.

Comment

Originally posted by SPEEDYSQUIRES
        Surf passed its MOT last week no problems at all.

Only problem is the starter motor has given up the ghost now, got a repair kit from Roughtrax but looking for a garage to fit it.

Any recommendations???

Another Rochdale lad?? Good effort. Where abouts and I will keep my eye out for you....
        -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Bamford mate, although spend most of the week in Birmingham (work)...

Comment

hi speedy heywood here !!! try royal moters down heapbridge, or bradsons,behind our house pub !! he dose all my work on my truck, and looks after 4 other surfs in heywood ,great site this, saves u loads of money, and the threds are great,

Comment

Originally posted by SPEEDYSQUIRES
              Bamford mate, although spend most of the week in Birmingham (work)...

Even closer for you then.. go into Hooly bridge and drive into the units. There is a garage on your right, the dude is called Steve and all he does is Surfs and imports.. and he knows his stuff.

Comment

Cheers guys, anyone got any numbers? Won't be back in the NW til Fri.

Thanks

Comment

i no steve!! a bit dear, i would go to bradsons he did my rear springs very cheap, and a ex- mechanic.try to get number for u .

Comment

I used to know him, I used to work down in one of the units and he always seemed busy, but saying that I never needed any work doing on my last Surf.

Who is this Bradsons you speak of then, I could do with someone to do my body and suspension lift... ?

Cheers.

Comment

hi max! he is a mate of mine av nown him for twenty years, he looks after a few surfs, an is honest as a days long .

Comment

Excellent... can you tap him up and see if he will do me a body and suspension lift in the next couple of weeks.. ?

Cheers mate.

Comment

al go an see him in the mornin !! think he will be up for that, heres is number anyway, local code 360 485 al butter him up tomoz an let u no

Comment

have a word with stimpy30 on here, he is good J. Dunn & son off Great Ancoats street 0161 273 6169 ask for darren.
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Excellent.. cheers for that.. Im spoilt for choice now ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X