my application for "keep your surf shiny" membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my application for "keep your surf shiny" membership

Since i've just washed my surf I thought I might as well apply for my "keep your surf shiny" membership.

Mines the on with all the lights on.

Seeing I keep banging on about the missus 2.4 I thought It would be a good idea to post some pics as well.

His and hers Surfs....... Next it'll be matching anoracks

Is my shiny surf membership approved?
    Yes
    38.46%
    No - now go and roll in some mud
    61.54%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by coolsv650; 10 May 2007, 21:24. Reason: doh! forgot the punctuation
    Bring me the head of a treehugger

Hey we got nearly the same registration numbers.My truck come down from Leeds
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067

darn n i thought you was going to say it would look alot better shiney if it was black lol cmon now rich you getting slow m8 lol

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
        Got mine from D&D cars near Howarth, so the leeds office will have a batch of them! The missus came from Reading, Quite an experiance towing it home!
        Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Originally posted by coolsv650
          Got mine from D&D cars near Howarth, so the leeds office will have a batch of them! The missus came from Reading, Quite an experiance towing it home!
          My local dealer brought it down here to sell for a mate of his as he had trouble selling the 3 that he imported.
          But yours does look good shiney for a little while till you go out and get it muddy
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
          X