Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom

Well almost.

At last Scotland has shown the English political parties the door. The Labour party did their best using lies and confusion.

Local voting papers were a total Labour con, if I voted for somebody else I had to vote Labour too no option nor question or the paper was wasted hence the thousands of wasted papers.

Here's how they done it...No X, we had to chose three canditates 1 2 and 3 so the cheats had SNP,Tories and the rest of the paper was ALL Labour so they got the vote every time.

Good luck England with these petty wee $$$$$$s like Blair and Thatcher and that complete bawbag Paw Broon (yer welcome to that donkey). I rekoned Scotland would be independant by 2050 FFS how wrong was I.

Anybody want the Torrie?

Originally posted by AuldNick
    Anybody want the Torrie?
    Can we have the loonies back ?
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Its a good day.
      soon as yer man rebuilds the wall, the English wont have to put up with the labour party getting in to westminster with scottish votes, and then we will be shot of em too!

and on top of that Tommy Sheridan got the boot too. Now thats Solidarity!
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
        Its a good day.
        soon as yer man rebuilds the wall, the English wont have to put up with the labour party getting in to westminster with scottish votes, and then we will be shot of em too!

and on top of that Tommy Sheridan got the boot too. Now thats Solidarity!

Never thought of it that way, suppose we did stick the Labour party on you....Sorry!

Tommy is just a freeloader BUT he was the only mouth that stood up to the Thatcher slag during the poll tax wars (belated thanks to England for binning that tax).

Paw Broon IS a plonker 1st class, he's decided and declared he aint going to work with anybody he dont like = democracy Labour style???!

Comment

Scotland can't afford to be independent. Full stop. We've been supported financially for years by the rest of the UK.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Ballibeg
            Scotland can't afford to be independent. Full stop. We've been supported financially for years by the rest of the UK.

Dave
            If that was the case I'm sure the rest of the UK would have dumped us a long time ago instead of dumping on us, we have had English puppets like Rifkind and now Brown gutting Scotland just to please their masters for too long now.

No doubt Labour and the rest of the "UK" parties still have a few dirty tricks to play but independance is only a few years away now and every con that Labour try like that last "election" shows them as the cheats they are.

Comment

if the scots weren't all drunk, they'd be able to read the instructions and vote properly like us in the civilised world!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                if the scots weren't all drunk, they'd be able to read the instructions and vote properly like us in the civilised world!
                What amazes me is the fact that the Scots are still trying to gain their independence. How many centuries have they been trying? Obviously not made a top job of that one.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                  What amazes me is the fact that the Scots are still trying to gain their independence. How many centuries have they been trying? Obviously not made a top job of that one.
                  300 or so years
                  There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Originally posted by Ballibeg

Dave
                    Oh come on we have all these industries.

Fishing - that's a huge one
                    Oil & Gas - That'll last forever.
                    Sheep Farming - Wool, food, breeding
                    Tourism - Plenty hills to climd and drive up

These will keep us going for ages.

However if we do break away, because we have nothing, we'll get grants from teh EU.
                    There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Not really understanding politics and such like. but just after some of the comments what industries to England have?
                      www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

Also whats the Welsh opinion
                        www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ABE
                          Also whats the Welsh opinion

Baaaaaaaa ?

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by ABE
                            Not really understanding politics and such like. but just after some of the comments what industries to England have?
                            erm....

where do you think the NEDS get their Buckie??
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                              erm....

where do you think the NEDS get their Buckie??
                              good point slug,

and from what i can see about %70 if not more is drunk by wee scotish theiving, junky, scummy b******s,

those munks have a loit to answer for

cheers scotty

Comment

Working...
                              X