I blame you lot...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I blame you lot...

...for the fact that I pick up my first Hi-Lux tomorrow.....The wifes not over the moon, but she'll get over it!

I've read this forum to death in an attempt not to be caught out (I no doubt still will be I'm sure...) I also get the feeling that tomorrow won't be the last time I get my cheque book out for this truck.

Still, can't wait...

Anyway, purpose of the post was to say hello and also to say thanks for all the info lads. V Handy.

Look forward to many more posts!

Welcome to the nut house

Ready for the permanent grin ?

Of course you will have to get acquainted with the truck now - why not join us on the IOTW on the 17th ?

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Pain, suffering and a stupid grin. The three things that go hand in hand with owning a Surf. Welcome to the madhouse mate.

Comment

Originally posted by biglouieuk
        ...for the fact that I pick up my first Hi-Lux tomorrow.....The wifes not over the moon, but she'll get over it!

I've read this forum to death in an attempt not to be caught out (I no doubt still will be I'm sure...) I also get the feeling that tomorrow won't be the last time I get my cheque book out for this truck.

Still, can't wait...

Anyway, purpose of the post was to say hello and also to say thanks for all the info lads. V Handy.

Look forward to many more posts!

Hello and welcome.

Don't worry, the missus will love it, driving around in safe comfortable style, looking down on lesser vehicles.

Let the grins begin!

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
          Welcome to the nut house

Ready for the permanent grin ?

Of course you will have to get acquainted with the truck now - why not join us on the IOTW on the 17th ?

Trev

Idiot Of The Week on the 17th??????

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
            Pain, suffering and a stupid grin. The three things that go hand in hand with owning a Surf. Welcome to the madhouse mate.
            the 4th thing is the p!ss taking this lot do...it's horrendous.

watch out, in particular for that northern git with the dictionary firmly wedged up his @rse. and the yeti of the plain!!!
            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              Idiot Of The Week on the 17th??????
              Isle of The Wight
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

What colour and is it shiny, and if it is shiny will it stay like that???
                My other cars a QUAD
                (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                  Nah, that's just reserved for rather gay looking, (snigger), Gold Surfs.

Comment

With 3ltrs selling for 2k and 2.4's for 1.5k, expect to spend 1k DIY in the next year to get it sorted.

FFS the Surf IS a lot of car for not alot of money so stick with it.

I hated mine but I knew it was worth repairing now I have looked at the new Nissan range, Mazda, Honda, Lan**over, even the Toyo and none fits the bill for me IE 200 + mile every weekend with soggy spaniel and muddy boots in comfort and no DEBT

BTW MattF will destroy any thread you post but he is only 9, there is some daft spelling mistake compo called IOTW ,'tiss a gay teacher thing better ignored

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
                      BTW MattF will destroy any thread you post but he is only 9, there is some daft spelling mistake compo called IOTW ,'tiss a gay teacher thing better ignored
                      Aawww, stop it. You're making me go all watery eyed and mushy again.

Comment

Originally posted by sv1000spilot
                        What colour and is it shiny, and if it is shiny will it stay like that???
                        Well, it's green and it's shiny at the moment, but I don't anticipate it being like that for very long...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79

watch out, in particular for that northern git with the dictionary firmly wedged up his @rse. and the yeti of the plain!!!
                          That's taking it too far .....How dare you insult yeti's by compairing them to me .......Any way hows it going gold member

Hello biglouieuk And welcome to the nut house .......Just watch out for the squirrels
                          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Welcome big Louie, I Also enjoy a fantastic (but invisable to tohers) green surf - what generation is it?

I wanted to add a 5th item to the list - Diesel Pump - you and it will become very good friends!!
                            Good Luck and get ready to smile!!

Comment

hi and welcome to the surf emporium of pleasure,tis true yetis do exist,on the plains,and matt has a mental age of a nine year old.and yes gold trucks are gay,but apart from that everyone else on here is perfectly sane.or not.pull up a seat and wait for the wars.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X