Black 2nd gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black 2nd gen

Just seen this Black 2nd gen for sale. Looks a real nice truck, so if anyone is after a black one, here is the add.

http://www.fourtrackcars.com/Page089.htm

mmmmmmmmmm.black truck.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Price is a bit high though.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Price is a bit high though.
        Im reading 4x4 magazine as i type and theres a 2nd gen black surf in there for £4995!! Either people are unaware of the price drop or surfs are worth more then we think!

nice truck though!!!

Somet about black surfs just amazing! Glad i got mine!! If Richard were about he would say the same thing!!

Comment

Black trucks are the envy of all others.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hornet
            Black trucks are the envy of all others.
            Damn straight man!!

Comment

I tend to keep an eye on the ebay prices (an unhealthy obsession, I feel) and prices definitely seem to have gone up a little bit, presumably since the tax threat went away.

That one's still at least a grand more than you'd expect though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                I tend to keep an eye on the ebay prices (an unhealthy obsession, I feel) and prices definitely seem to have gone up a little bit, presumably since the tax threat went away.

That one's still at least a grand more than you'd expect though.

Yeah i agree with you on that! prices are steadily getting higher. When i first got into all this surf stuff i never knew they did black! I remember when i first saw a black one being blown away! its a slighly more common "rare" colour now

Comment

Working...
                X