dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dilemma

hi all been along time since i posted,well done on the new forum!looks good.im moving out to holland jan/feb,im realy not sure wether to take the surf?does any 1 know of places for parts in europe?if i decide not to take the surf,what sort of price am i looking at to sell her 1994 3.0 83000 kms.plus if i do take ive got all the ag of importing in to holland after 1 year.(plus ill be on the wrong side lol)any advice would be good
    cheers chris

Personally I'd sell it, cars are cheaper in Holland, and even better in Belgium. There is also the added incentive that you can buy another one direct from Japan while you're domiciled in Holland, and re-import it without paying tax, providing you've owned it for long enough. I can't remember how long you have to be out of the UK, but Keith Chapman at Far East Services has some advice on this subject on his site.
    John
    http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Surfer
      Personally I'd sell it, cars are cheaper in Holland, and even better in Belgium. There is also the added incentive that you can buy another one direct from Japan while you're domiciled in Holland, and re-import it without paying tax, providing you've owned it for long enough. I can't remember how long you have to be out of the UK, but Keith Chapman at Far East Services has some advice on this subject on his site.
      John
      Or give it to me and I'll look after it in case you want to come back
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Working...
      X